Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
um no, i can truthfully say the little man in the boat is unscathed...

·
Registered
556 Posts
oh HELL no!!

·
Registered
804 Posts
silent_R1 said:
um no, i can truthfully say the little man in the boat is unscathed...
From looking at the V-Jewel, I believe there is a small acrylic ball that it is attached to it that is inserted into your vagina, no piercing of the 'little man in the boat' or the labia.
I think they are kinda cute, might be a fun little game.

:spank

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
ok, first of all they dont pierce the "little man in the boat" you only have ONE nerve there, and if they hit it your feelingless :a2 they peirce the hood... and to tell ya, it really dosen't hurt.. I thought about getting some jewlery for the old "pierced snapper" but havent.. maybe I'll buy myself a snootchie heart! :D

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PICTURES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If any of you ladies have these jewels, of course. :leghump

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
speedmom2 said:
From looking at the V-Jewel, I believe there is a small acrylic ball that it is attached to it that is inserted into your vagina, no piercing of the 'little man in the boat' or the labia.
I think they are kinda cute, might be a fun little game.

:spank
Now that's hot. :bananafu: You could use one of those for a tongue punching bag :2fingers :D

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
if it's just inserted you would have to hold those keagle muscles pretty tight all the time. The little ball seems quite tiny like a marble.

Interesting jewlery! IBG--where do you come up with this stuff :lol

$35 for it too!! OMG the order address is in Sebring Florida!! LOL That is only about an hour southeast from where I live!! I should ride down there!! LOL

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
RSixxygrl said:
if it's just inserted you would have to hold those keagle muscles pretty tight all the time. The little ball seems quite tiny like a marble.

Interesting jewlery! IBG--where do you come up with this stuff :lol

$35 for it too!! OMG the order address is in Sebring Florida!! LOL That is only about an hour southeast from where I live!! I should ride down there!! LOL

The enternet is one wild place. I was F'ing around on Google and came across it and thought it would make for a good laugh.

If you get a set I want to be the first to see the pics.............. :3eek :slaugh

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
ok, so I'm mistaken... but I can tell you, they still don't pierce your clit, it's the hood.

and if I have more then one nerve there, someone better start making sure the rest get some action! :twofinger :lol

·
Registered
765 Posts
japbike said:
ok, so I'm mistaken... but I can tell you, they still don't pierce your clit, it's the hood.

and if I have more then one nerve there, someone better start making sure the rest get some action! :twofinger :lol
Since you have that piercing, I will trust your knowledge in that arena. :)

I offered to help, what more do you want? :2fingers

1 - 12 of 12 Posts