1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's Ride Ladies!!!!! :twofinger

When: Saturday August 14th--9am

Where: Sky Power Sports in Lakeland.
From Tampa: Take I-4 East to Kathleen Road exit.
Take a right onto Kathleen Sky Power is about 1/4 mile on right.

We'll leave out from there around 9:15 or so.

We do have a good ride planned for us gals.
So come and join us! We'll stop for lunch after the ride. :cool:

This is going to be fun!!! If you need different directions PM me and I will help you out!!!

Let's do this right and represent!!! :cool: :cool:

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
r1chickiefl said:
Id like to go...how do i get there from the east coast?

Jen :)
You will take I-4 west to the Kathleen/Lakeland exit and then just reverse the directions to get to Sky Powersports.

As time gets closer...I'll PM anyone my cell # so that in case you are running late or what have you...there's a way to get in touch!! :)

·
Registered
234 Posts
great and of course my bike is in the damn shop. figures. have fun :)

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
borrow your b/f's bike!! Plus it's still a week away..why is your bike still going to be in the shop till then?

·
Registered
234 Posts
because it is having a lot of issues, its gonna be in the shop for a few weeks. some warranty issues. and i can't touch ground on literleaners bike plus i would prolly kill myself on it. lol.

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that's too bad!! But I am sure we will have more...hopefully!!! :)

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MsDaytona said:
I should be able to make it, no promises though but my bike should be fixed by then.
Girl...your bike better be good to go...you have had all this time!! Chop chop...missed you on the Charity ride 2 Sunday's ago.

Tell your man to get that bike back together..you have 4 days left!! :cool:

·
Registered
674 Posts
Well the bike was ready to go, it looked great still looks great on the right side. The day after it was ready I took it to work and got caught in some rain on my way home. I did fine on the interstate and was almost home when I came up to an intersection, lets just say water and oil don't mix. Well the bike is ridable I just have to change the oil and filter now that the new case cover is on. So I should be there I just gotta wake up :twofinger
There is still one thing that has to be fixed besides the plastics but it's definatly ridable. I'll make the b/f take it out before I do just to make sure everything is straight :)

·
Registered
234 Posts
you guys sure you are gonna be riding on saturday still, charlie is lookin pretty nasty? on a good note, my bike is ready to be picked up just can't get up to the shop to get her until next weekend so still no riding for me

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I can't anyway...I have a client in town and am showing him houses in the afternoon.

I don't think the ride is still going to be on..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts