Sport Bikes banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

So basically there is nothing more in this world that I love more than going down on a girl...yes, even more than riding my bike. I love everything about it, but only problem is you ladies are such good f*cking fakers :lame :) I'd like to think that I'm doing a pretty good job, but how about some input about what I do. After everything is said and going, after all the foreplay and I'm down in the region, I like to start by using my tongue to caress her innner thigh from the knees up the right outside her labia majora. I'll trace along the LM and continue down her other side to her knees and back to right above the clitoral hood. Not touching the clit yet, I'll use my tongue to lick inbetween the LM and the L minora. This is where she usually start moaning, god I love that :leghump I usually tease around the CL for a while before I actually start getting into it, I like getting teased when I get head so I like to think it goes both ways. Once I really get into it (this is where my PS2 skills come in real handy lol) I'll use a finger or two to penetrate while I'm working the little man in the boat. I'll variate between long strokes w/ the flat part of my tongue and quick ones w/ the tip. After a while when she's moaning alot I'll put my lips around her clit and start giving it some light suction while using my tongue and speed my fingers up. This is when I like to think she's getting off...but who knows. Bottom line is, I like to go down on girls and I want to know the best way to do it, so what better than to ask some of the coolest chicks every (ex. Japbike and RSixxyGirl whom I've come to love for their awesome posts ;-) I wanna meet you two sometime!
Give me some input! Peace out!

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Thanks ZX^Star ;)

Ok well I have to go...ummm...take care of some business after reading that!! It's just a turn on to read it!! I would say it sounds as if you are doing a fine job and taking your time and teasing--which is a great thing!!! :headbang

This is my last post before I go to sleep and now I have to go sit on some block of ice just to cool down!! :lol :2fingers

You rock ZX6Star!!!!! :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
ZX6Star said:
Hello!

So basically there is nothing more in this world that I love more than going down on a girl...yes, even more than riding my bike. I love everything about it, but only problem is you ladies are such good f*cking fakers :lame :) I'd like to think that I'm doing a pretty good job, but how about some input about what I do. After everything is said and going, after all the foreplay and I'm down in the region, I like to start by using my tongue to caress her innner thigh from the knees up the right outside her labia majora. I'll trace along the LM and continue down her other side to her knees and back to right above the clitoral hood. Not touching the clit yet, I'll use my tongue to lick inbetween the LM and the L minora. This is where she usually start moaning, god I love that :leghump I usually tease around the CL for a while before I actually start getting into it, I like getting teased when I get head so I like to think it goes both ways. Once I really get into it (this is where my PS2 skills come in real handy lol) I'll use a finger or two to penetrate while I'm working the little man in the boat. I'll variate between long strokes w/ the flat part of my tongue and quick ones w/ the tip. After a while when she's moaning alot I'll put my lips around her clit and start giving it some light suction while using my tongue and speed my fingers up. This is when I like to think she's getting off...but who knows. Bottom line is, I like to go down on girls and I want to know the best way to do it, so what better than to ask some of the coolest chicks every (ex. Japbike and RSixxyGirl whom I've come to love for their awesome posts ;-) I wanna meet you two sometime!
Not my technique exactly, but I have to agree I love going down on a girl more than most things. The flavor is awesome. Here's something to try that drives girls NUTS: when you're using your fingers, curl them upward. There's a little spongy spot, the G spot. Believe me, you will more than likely get some hair pulled if you hit it and the clit at the same time when they're good and going, but damned if it isn't arrousing to do to them. :2fingers

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
:bj :2fingers Love to kiss them lips..............................not the ones on the face.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Well, like RSixxy said, WOW! Mega heat up for me this morning. Thanks for the visual, and maybe later on, you could give us another visual?! hmm??? PLEASE! :drool

Your doing absolutly NOTHING wrong. My God. That's one thing that women love as much as men, is a little teasing. If a man looks at my snootchie and finds it an incredble work of art and treats is as such, then you know he'll be good at foreplay.

The finger action can be INCREDIBLE, but then again, you get those guys that feel like they have lost thier wedding ring in there and dig for it like no tomorrow. Slow finger action is great. Slamming your fingers in and out like your stuffing a Canoli, ISN'T GOOD!!... It's about as bad as those guys that twist your nipples like their trying to tune into radio free Europe!! OWW!!

Women can fake an orgasm anytime, and also when your eating us out, but you can tell by feeling if she really did or not. Alot of women when they orgasm, pulsate. I don't mean THEY themselves, meaning their snootchie does. I know I do. And also, you get overly sensative and don't want someone to keep playing with your bobbin.

I'd say keep your tecnique. Your doing nothing wrong. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go take a cold shower.....

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
MMMMMM....................Japbike in the shower...................now thats a Kodak moment that should be captured on film.

·
Registered
556 Posts
ZX6Star said:
Hello!

Would you mind talking to my BF? Or maybe holding a training seminar?? :leghump

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Sam Kinison revealed the divine word:

Lick the alphabet! Write a letter to santa down there. If you're authoring a sequel to War and Peace, you may need to rethink your strategy though.
"Capital T, more capital T!"

If you want her to think you're from europe, try cursive.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol

lol, I'm so happy that I got reassurance now...thanks for the support ladies. I'll try to post up a pic of myself later on today so you can put a face behind the guy writing this stuff.

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Yes please do!! Then I can read your first post again with your picture nearby and "go to town"!! whooooo whooooooo :lol

·
My fanclub is here
1,918 Posts
I'm not much for taking the time and being cute. I grab her cheeks in both hands and lift that shit up to my mouth. Lick it all kinds of ways but the secret move, dare I share it? Ok, I suck her clit, lips and all in between my lips and kind of suck it in and out while I chew with my lips and flick her clit with my tongue. Meanwhile stick a finger in and rub the g-spot. The bitch will flip out. Then grab her and flip her pussy side up so the blood rushes to her head while I get my eat on. Man these girls say they like cutesy stuff but they're animals. Yes, ladies I WILL toss your salad if you're fresh from the shower/tub. I'll lick a asshole, I ain't scared!

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
oh Stimy, you turn me on so much.. come "peck" me..

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Stimy25 said:
I like to give it the woody woodpecker treatment and peck at it with my nose.............

LMAO!!! I love your one liners...you need to do some stand up comedy!! I would love to go see you!! :headbang

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
I like to do all those things mentioned above along with spelling out the alphabet to keep the "movements" erratic and unpredictable, unlike just licking up and down and side to side. I really like to get in there and work it with my tounge when I can. I've never had any complaints, just a lot of moaning or "I want you in me right now"...you know, crap like that. ;)

·
Registered
175 Posts
While you are sucking on the little man try slipping your tongue inside. Push her knees up to her chest for a better angle and with the right sucking (gentle here) action you can reach the G spot with your tongue. Try the "come here" action with her tongue and watch her explode. I have done this to two lovely ladies and they both went nuts.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Yeah I like to use my long toungue to its full potential too, let me just say that it pays off hahahahahaha

·
Registered
128 Posts
Great! thanks guys ... Now that I'm getting ready to go to bed... (ALONE).. I'll never get to sleep! Did you really want us to 'rate' you or just see how much it turned us on?????? btw: from the sound of it, I don't think any of you have a problem in that department!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts