Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cancelled!

I have no choice, I’m canceling the girl’s weekend.

Even though there has been a lot of interest in this ride and between the five message boards where I posted this event, 12 ladies posted that they were interested, no one has yet committed to spending the night. Let’s try this again some other time.

I’m organizing a Midwest Ladies only weekend. It’s only in the planning stages right know since we just decided on the date two days ago. But, since the event is next month, I wanted to get the word out. I’m inviting ladies from many different message boards, any bike is welcome.

Rough Agenda:
Saturday:
Ride out and meet for lunch, ride around. The ride will be geared towards the slowest rider attending, more geared towards the social aspect of group riding then for the railing though the corners.

At night we’ll have diner, hang out, drink beer. I want to find us a nice motel with an outdoor swimming pool, which we can hit after the ride. I’m sure it’s going be hot in July.

Sunday:
Meet for breakfast, ride around for a bit and head home.

If you can not stay overnight, just come out on Saturday for lunch and the ride.

Date: July 23/24
Location: Somewhere in Wisconsin, exact location TBA (either SW WI or near Madison)

If you are interested in attending, post up.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
OOH! ME! ME! **waves hand franticly** :D

Just another excuse to see my parents, that's if they haven't left to Cali by then...

I'm starting to dig this sport touring thing! :dblthumb

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I think I have a promo to do on the 24th, but I am not sure- I won't be sure until a few days before... but otherwise, if I can make it I will definately be there!

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
I can try...but does it have to be ladies only??? Could we stretch it to Ladies and their significant others??? I'd like to bring my man along.

(hotel sex ROCKS!!!!) :lol

·
Registered
294 Posts
I'd love to join. Like blndebmer...I'd like my man to come too, that is if he's "fixed" by then. He broke his sternum racing motocross at Gravity Park Friday night before the AMA races...ouchie. Blndebmer, that's why I never met up with you there....had to take the boy to the ER after his fall, never did see the race :( I'm going to Cali for the MotoGP so hopefully this ride is either before or after. I'm totally up for it!

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
suzukigirl said:
I'm going to Cali for the MotoGP so hopefully this ride is either before or after.

It's after. The MotoGP races are going on the 7th-11th of July. I'll also be there. Do you have any idea as to where you're going to be? Let me know!

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
blndebmbr said:
I can try...but does it have to be ladies only??? Could we stretch it to Ladies and their significant others??? I'd like to bring my man along.

(hotel sex ROCKS!!!!) :lol
sorry, not on this ride, they can go on every other ride. This is a girl's ONLY weekend :banana

If you girl's want to do an overnight ride with the boys go on the Flat 4 Tour, there are two rides, one in June and one in September (although the June is pretty much filled, no more hotel rooms), check my website for dates & ride info.

http://flat4tour.com

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sexyicecold said:
Hmmm, this sounds like the same plan I had, except without the hotel part, and on exactly the same day. See thread:
That's too funny. Well, if the date works for you girls, just ride over to my get together, who cares who's organizing it. This is the first girl’s only bike thing that I’ve ever organized, but it should be a fun weekend, just us chics, good roads and our bikes.

·
Registered
294 Posts
japbike said:
It's after. The MotoGP races are going on the 7th-11th of July. I'll also be there. Do you have any idea as to where you're going to be? Let me know!
Not a clue yet. The BF and I are flyin into San Fran the 8th and just going to head down to Laguna Seca Saturday for the day. We'd like to stay, but every single hotel/motel/b&b is booked in the area. So I think we're going to end up driving out of there after the race Sat and going to Santa Clara, BF has a friend there. Then slowly making our way down to LA for the Calendar Bike Show that following weekend, BF wants to check it out cuz he's thinking of entering his bikes next year. How 'bout you?!

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm still looking for a suitable motel/location for that weekend. Unfortunately many are booked already for that weekend. I should have the info this week and I will PM whoever is interested.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
I still wanna go. I also want to do a track day @ BHF on the 18th (I think) and then hang with the rents for a few days till this ride. I have to check with the bf first. PM the details when ya have a chance.

·
$460 gets a Japbike
676 Posts
If I promise to wear a thong and a mini skirt can I come, I do shave my legs LOL......

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
UK_R6 said:
If I promise to wear a thong and a mini skirt can I come, I do shave my legs LOL......
We'll let you come as long as you promise to NOT do that :eek:nfloor

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
Sorry to say, but I will not be attending. My bf lets me tag along wherever he goes so I feel kind of funny saying he can't come along. Have a safe and happy ride ladies!!!

·
Keeping WI HOT since 1998
2,917 Posts
blndebmbr said:
Sorry to say, but I will not be attending. My bf lets me tag along wherever he goes so I feel kind of funny saying he can't come along. Have a safe and happy ride ladies!!!
(minor thread hijack) Tammi - Since you won't be going, maybe you, me, Mike and Malik should all go for a ride that day? A little jaunt around southern wisconsin would be nice. PM me if this sounds like a good idea. :)
Sarah

·
$460 gets a Japbike
676 Posts
ZXXX6RN said:
We'll let you come as long as you promise to NOT do that :eek:nfloor
HaHaHa don't worry, I wont be coming anyway, I leave for Oklahoma on the 20/21st so no more me in WI anyway.
However ZXXX6RN I think you should stop by Starbucks on Hwy 100 and Greenfield one evening before I do leave as I have yet to have the pleasure of meeting you.

·
Registered
832 Posts
UK_R6 said:
HaHaHa don't worry, I wont be coming anyway, I leave for Oklahoma on the 20/21st so no more me in WI anyway.
However ZXXX6RN I think you should stop by Starbucks on Hwy 100 and Greenfield one evening before I do leave as I have yet to have the pleasure of meeting you.

Thats right I have my own English butler :neener j/k Darren

·
$460 gets a Japbike
676 Posts
snoflk said:
Thats right I have my own English butler :neener j/k Darren
Oh you know you like the idea of me as your butler lol.....

·
Registered
832 Posts
UK_R6 said:
Oh you know you like the idea of me as your butler lol.....

Well I told you only if you wear the uniform i picked out for you, by the way i like my eggs over easy, with 2 pieces of toast lightly buttered, and 4 pieces of bacon thank you

1 - 20 of 25 Posts