Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ladies honestly what is the most important needs of a gurl in a relationship???making a list to carry around so that i dont forget so help me out...j/k...im just very interested in women and the way they think, feel, live and relate lately...
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,018 Posts
Honestly???? Strip away eveything else...a man that has respect for me will truly love me and he has to have a sense of humor.

Apparently the first thing I look for is very difficult to find now a days!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
556 Posts
RSixxygrl said:
a man that has respect for me
+1... unfortunately, I don't think there is such a man anymore. :(
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,018 Posts
Ludicrous said:
+1... unfortunately, I don't think there is such a man anymore. :(

I still have that glimmer of hope that there is for I am not one to not "just settle"
 

·
Common sense isn't common
Joined
·
986 Posts
girls need to give up on the sensitive, caring guys... they already have boyfriends..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
268 Posts
Ordie said:
girls need to give up on the sensitive, caring guys... they already have boyfriends..
Eh, this isn't necessarily true in ALL cases. Most likely you girls are just looking in the wrong places :lol . Caring and sensitive are definitely going to be more rare than a guy who can respect a woman for who she is, though. I won't say I give out respect for free, but it's something that can be earned, you can't make a guy sensitive or caring.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
402 Posts
Sure there are guys like that, we're just married and devoted to our wives and children.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
268 Posts
Those who aren't married are probably in long relationships that will end in marraige, never really thought about that. Good luck ladies :dunno
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
556 Posts
CBRPhil said:
Sure there are guys like that, we're just married and devoted to our wives and children.

What's that saying???

Men are like parking spaces... the good ones are taken, the rest are handicapped. :D :lol
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,018 Posts
there is no "right" place to look...it just happens...
 

·
Common sense isn't common
Joined
·
986 Posts
The Red Raider said:
Eh, this isn't necessarily true in ALL cases. Most likely you girls are just looking in the wrong places :lol . Caring and sensitive are definitely going to be more rare than a guy who can respect a woman for who she is, though. I won't say I give out respect for free, but it's something that can be earned, you can't make a guy sensitive or caring.

it was actually a joke...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
310 Posts
Some advice from Uncle Stimy to all of yous'. All you need to do to have a good relationship is simple. Men should act like men, Bring home a decent paycheck. Drink, cuss, spit and give your woman a taste of the back of your hand when she needs it... Women should act like women, work to supplement the mans income, have babies, prepare food and part your legs when your man tells you........ My grandfather was like the above and was married to my grandmother for 60 years..... Grandma was devastated when her MAN died....... Go figure..... My father is like the above and I sure as hell hope I take after them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
268 Posts
RSixxygrl said:
there is no "right" place to look...it just happens...
I agree with this, but there are definitely "wrong" places to look for a certain type of man.


And Ordie, it was a joke with a certain amount of truth to it :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
495 Posts
I'm single, straight, and meet all the above mentioned requirements.... I'm just not easy to look at :dblthumb
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
380 Posts
im just very interested in women and the way they think, feel, live and relate lately...
You are well on your way to getting more Tang than an astronaut.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,018 Posts
Stimy25 said:
Some advice from Uncle Stimy to all of yous'. All you need to do to have a good relationship is simple. Men should act like men, Bring home a decent paycheck. Drink, cuss, spit and give your woman a taste of the back of your hand when she needs it... Women should act like women, work to supplement the mans income, have babies, prepare food and part your legs when your man tells you........ My grandfather was like the above and was married to my grandmother for 60 years..... Grandma was devastated when her MAN died....... Go figure..... My father is like the above and I sure as hell hope I take after them.

Welcome to 1940!!! :lol
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,018 Posts
Stimy25 said:
Quiet down, and get back to the kitchen...... :twofinger

I made your favorite...crow!!! :twofinger :lol
 

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
Joined
·
2,767 Posts
Hmm..... I agree as far as there not being a set place to look for someone. I've dated girls from school, bars, and even my son's old nanny. The best ones seemed to come when I wasn't looking for it at all. I don't really know what women want or what they think. I'm going through an issue right now with that. Damn women....why do you have to be so confusing. :D
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,018 Posts
I say damn men...why do they have to be so confusing!!! That's what I am dealing with now!! I think I need a break from the dating scene...ughhhhh
 
1 - 20 of 66 Posts
Top