Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I only got a few responses in the other forum so i though i'd turn here

I met this girl and she's a really cool girl. But she's really into the corny/romatic dates and whatnot. (walks, picnics etc etc)

I am strapped for ideas and thought maybe you guys, (and ladies especially) could give me a few to sweep her off her feet?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
:)

henry

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
picnics with cheese and wine and olives. taking her hiking to a special place. picking her up and watching the airplanes land at the local airport while eating dinner by candlelight,etc. a couple of suggestions...hope it helps

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Hmm ways to sweep a women off her feet eh? roses and flowers but if you do that do it unique! dont get the red, get white pink and yellow they are more unique and definately more romantic. take her to a really nice dinner somewhere in a decent restaurant that doesnt also ask do you want fries with that... take her dancing somewhere really quiet and cute (we love that kinda stuff), at the end of the date dont try anything real sleezy to get yourself back into her apartment, just kiss her at her door and say you had a great time and ask her if she wants to try it again sometime. make sure while on the date you ask her things that shes into, different things that you can think about for another date. my ex took me sky diving once cuz he found out that was something that i really wanted to try... just be a gentleman the entire time, pulling out chairs and opening/holding doors.... girls dig that kinda stuff, not only that but it doesnt happen regularly!

·
Registered
82 Posts
if she's athletic at all go play B-ball, tennis, or any casual sport with her. It gives you time to talk and find out more about each other and doesn't cost a whole lot of money. Sure it's not real romantic, but it's pretty intimate in the sense that you get to talk alot and be around each other. As a college student, I gotta save ends where I can......for my new R6, that is lol

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
one of the most romantic dates I have gone on was a night picnic and it was actually on my birthday so that made it even 10x better :) The b/f got great kudos for that!!

I like the athletic deal too...maybe some rollerblading in a nice park and then a nice lunch somewhere. That doesn't cost a lot of $$ either.

Just as long as you two can talk face to face and interact...that can be romantic in itself...stay away from movies and clubs/bars.

·
Registered
234 Posts
parks are great. take her to a museum if she is into that kinda thing. most cities have small local museums. i know where i am they have a place you can go to paint pottery pieces. your imagination is your limit. if it is unique and fun, i'm sure she will love it, don't fall into the ordinary dinner, movie walk on the beach kinda date. make it special.

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
Picnics are the best. Pack a small dinner (sandwiches, whatever), a bottle of wine and a blanket (to eat on). It sets the tone that all of your attention is on her. Plus it's thoughtful!

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
blndebmbr said:
Picnics are the best. Pack a small dinner (sandwiches, whatever), a bottle of wine and a blanket (to eat on). It sets the tone that all of your attention is on her. Plus it's thoughtful!

What she said....hehhe....

Cj

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I would also like to add, that you need to speak to the other men on this board and fill them in to what us ladies would like...LOL....I give you an A+++++ for effort my good man....

·
Registered
147 Posts
One of the things my boyfriend did for me that totally was romantic is.......shhh he hates when I tell people this!!!! He painted my toenails for me, even if they would have been a complete slop job its the trying to be romantic and thoughtful part that counts. How about, writing or finding a poem that describes what you feel with her or for her, and reading it in person to her while on a picnic, or a walk. I thought it was always nice when a man cooked for me, feed each other, that will move you up a notch on her scale.

By the way most women probably appreciate that you are willing to find out what a girl wants in a date, or in a relationship to keep the flames alive, so just telling her that you made a post to your fellow sbn'ers should say something about your charactor, your going above and beyond (most men would) to make sure your girl is kept happy.
:2fingersa little bit of that would never hurt either!!! :twofinger :D

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
sweetnlow said:
One of the things my boyfriend did for me that totally was romantic is.......shhh he hates when I tell people this!!!! He painted my toenails for me, even if they would have been a complete slop job its the trying to be romantic and thoughtful part that counts. :D
OMG OMG OMG......so cute, so not the man....heehee.....I get this hilarious visual.

Cj

·
Registered
832 Posts
just a few ideas ... picnic (with food you packed and made ) in a spot that is special to you both, rub her feet, or her back with out her asking and with out leading to you know what, if she invites you over for dinner DO THE DISHES with out ne help from her except telling you wear they go when your done drying them. These are all cheap if not free but those lil things will make her happy. And rember if you guys make us girls happy we will make you happy. :leghump

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
sweetnlow said:
:2fingersa little bit of that would never hurt either!!! :twofinger :D
:eek: wow.. she went all out on that one.. that is for later times you can't find too many out of the bunch to do it well so hey if you're good at it she might keep ya! hahahaha :lol

·
Registered
556 Posts
Everyone's given great ideas. Also see if there's a place around you to where you can go & make your own candles - then have a candlelight dinner using the candles you created together.

I know this is going to sound goofy, but one of my friends got all giddy & happy telling us that this weekend, her & the guy she just started dating went to an arcade together. They played videogames, had good-natured competition, and when they were leaving he gave her a cheezy ring from the bubble gum type machines - she's wearing it today along with a grin from ear to ear.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
One of my ex's was great, we worked together, and the night that he asked me out it was after a shift at work and he found out my favorite oldies song. Sang it to me in the parking lot and told me that I was the most beautiful girl in the world. We worked at an italian restaurant and he worked in the kitchens and brought out some food that the cooks made for us, fed it to me and rubbed my shoulders... He was really great that night, never forget it... But I'll also never forget his trip to Italy a month later and the pics I saw of him while he was out there... Sleeping with another girl....

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ideas

All great ideas, but I think I got one that would work.

Bike ride on a nice summer night to little italy to a nice little cafe, then around times square, (since she hasn't seen it at night)

BUT then what should I do?

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
sounds to me like you have it covered on2wheels!!! Great date...now just be yourself and relax!! :twofinger Everything will fall into place...don't forget to breath!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
im not nervous...ha ha ha. it's just that I want to make a decent first impression. she's a great girl, i wouldn't mind keepin her around. :D

·
Resident Freak
1,637 Posts
QUESTION:

BUT then what should I do?

========================================

ANSWER:

1. Scented Candles
2. Massage Oil
3. Barry White

NO COCK PUMP!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts