Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok ladies. i dont think guys know how much girls fake it. i usually dont have to if i am in love but just random "fun night" are faked. not saying it isnt good bc it is just not that good so how many ladies have faked it?

·
Registered
601 Posts
Interesting. Fake all you want, but whose really being hurt? I mean if you told me it wasn't right then i'd just say ok we'll try agian. But also in the "fun night" scenerio with someone you don't know like that, maybe there won't be another chance. OH also girls can tell guys what they like. But then agian a GOOD/GREAT guy should be able to read body signlas etc......Oh well guess girls get the hsort end of the stick usually....

·
Registered
623 Posts
dreamy333 said:
ok ladies. i dont think guys know how much girls fake it. i usually dont have to if i am in love but just random "fun night" are faked. not saying it isnt good bc it is just not that good so how many ladies have faked it?
If a girl does decide to fake it than its her loss. I’d rather have her tell what I’m doing wrong than fake it but I guess some women just don’t know how they want it. Truthfully if you aren’t my gf and you fake it than kudos to you, cause in the end its all about me =)

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
I believe all women at one time or another have faked it. I know I have. Not all guys can read the signs either. I've also told guys straight out "do it this way", or "no, like this" and they still didn't get it. Hell, I've even gone as far as saying "Really man, you suck, get off" or "You might as well just stop, cuz I can tell you now, the only person you're going to please with that, is yourself"... :dblthumb

·
Registered
430 Posts
Meh, women may be able to fake orgasms, We can fake entire relationships.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sonix said:
holy crap that is so true but girls are BETTER PLAYERS THAN GUYS IF WE WANT TO BE!!!!! GUYS ALWAYS GET CAUGHT SOME TIME OR ANOTHER

·
Registered
898 Posts
sonix said:
Berry berry true! :lol

·
Registered
304 Posts
A woman wants to fake it? Fine with me....I'm not.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Hahaha speaking about guys faking it. I almost could have and might have needed to a few nights ago. But it was with my "girl" and on round two in a short period of time. So with that siad i could have done some fake grunts bla bla bla and called it quits. I mean either way i called it quits, but honestly where would faking have got me. In that scenerio she was taken care of, how many times i didnt count or don;t know, so with that said it was my loss and i accepted it as that......Does give you oppurtunity to work on technique i guess.....

·
Registered
731 Posts
comunication... how about it ??
my gf and i corrected each other the first times, and it payed out !

but i guess the question of this thread is more about those "fun nights"
well, IF she wants to....

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I had to fake it all the time in years past... I didn't know what an orga$m was. I bought some books on it, though, studied and practiced like you wouldn't believe, and now, if I can't do it, I question the MAN'S ability and not my own.

·
Autobots! Roll Out!
2,061 Posts
dreamy333 said:
holy crap that is so true but girls are BETTER PLAYERS THAN GUYS IF WE WANT TO BE!!!!! GUYS ALWAYS GET CAUGHT SOME TIME OR ANOTHER
Always get caught? Haha. Never.

As far as fakin it on the one night stands, who cares, I got mine. A signifigant other shouldn't have to fake it tho.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Oh also as ZXXX said a girl has to be comfortable with herself and let her body take over and be in teh right mental state to get off. There is some mor ethat goes into it, but sometimes its not all becuase the man lacks talent. SOme people are not in touch with themselves and able to let go.

·
Official E-Thug
1,689 Posts
unless ur hooking up with the most random nasty drunk guys, then u not getting off is ur own fault.. u need to speak up... on the flip side.. in the one night scenario, im sure those guys could care less, u are a toy for them, they are using u, good job!! let me know when ur in my town!! hahahahaha

·
Registered
37 Posts
If you're having to fake it, you really need to step back and re-evaluate:
1. Who you're sleeping with
2. Your own sexuality and understanding of your own body.
3. Your maturity level.

In the case of #2, get a fucking vibrator/dildo/whatever and use it till you know where the right spots are and what does work for you.

p.s. I highly suggest and recommend the audiobook by Ian Kerner, titled "She Comes First".

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Seems right that women who fake are just screwing themselves up. I asked a bf ages ago if he'd prefer not to know if he didn't get me there. It wasn't presented as a trap, and he said, "No, I'd rather know, so I can figure out what really does it for you." That's a quality man.

·
Registered
656 Posts
hmmmm...to fake or not to fake that is the question. Well there was a time in the past where nothing other than some tongue action would work but since then I have learned there is nothing wrong with helping the situation along. Some women need more stimulation than others but if the end result is still the same, more power to the little battery operated toy or lovers finger or your own.

A good confident man wont mind and actually get tremendous pleasure out of watching or helping and wants your big "O" as much as you would like it.

God Bless the confident man/men who always works for your combined pleasure!! :leghump

·
Head Rooster
3,438 Posts
ZXXX6RN said:
I had to fake it all the time in years past... I didn't know what an orga$m was. I bought some books on it, though, studied and practiced like you wouldn't believe, and now, if I can't do it, I question the MAN'S ability and not my own.

That sounds like an offer and yes I accept. :banana

1 - 20 of 22 Posts