Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going to Laconia for bike week? I think I'm going up the last Sunday to watch the Loudon Classic but I really want to see the Supermotard race on Wednesday. The ride isn't too bad for me, about 150 miles one way. This will be my second time going with my dad.

·
Registered
522 Posts
I'm going and can't wait! I'm leaving Thursday around noon and I'll be there until Sunday late afternoon. This will be my 2nd year going

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
I grew up in NH, so Laconia is something I only missed since I moved away. Always loved watching Weir's Beach transform everyyear into biker heaven. I never bothered with Daytona or Sturgis since NH is the original and I've been there and done that more times than I can count anymore.
Plus you have to deal with all the massholes coming up and crashing into everything.

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
TheSollyLama said:
I grew up in NH, so Laconia is something I only missed since I moved away. Always loved watching Weir's Beach transform everyyear into biker heaven. I never bothered with Daytona or Sturgis since NH is the original and I've been there and done that more times than I can count anymore.
Plus you have to deal with all the massholes coming up and crashing into everything.
It's not us, it's all them damn RI ones who crash into everything :twofinger

Im headin up tomorrow till sunday. It's my first year going so i just want to check it out and ride around on the roads up there. Staying with a friend about 20 mins away. Should be entertaining :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts