Sport Bikes banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
7,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are they?

Mine: visit folks, take the long way there (ride by general Sherman tree) and long way back (carmel to cambria to home)

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Enjoy finally getting a holiday off. Even tho I have to work tomorrow. I'll probably take a long ride as long as it's not pouring.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Putting sliders on the new bike and doing an oil change, then riding all weekend! Also barbecue, because grilling = chilling.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
ripped this out at about midnight last night.

Gonna rebuild it today I figure. If I can get all 5 speeds in the truck it's the last major repair it currently needs. meaning I should be able to focus primarily on the bike this winter, as I wanted to.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
ripped this out at about midnight last night.

Gonna rebuild it today I figure. If I can get all 5 speeds in the truck it's the last major repair it currently needs. meaning I should be able to focus primarily on the bike this winter, as I wanted to.
Ripped what out?

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
oops. this:

then it looked like this:

Now it looks like this:

Gonna need a torch to pull a couple of the bearings off. I broke a 10 ton puller today. Warranty baby!

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
Worked on Monday

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
I broke a 10 ton puller today. Warranty baby!
Wut?
a. . .a ten ton bearing puller . . .? any puller or press is rated for how much force they will exert before failing.

I tried pulling a bearing off the countershaft of my NV4500 with a 10 ton puller. it proceeded to break. violently. When i say violently, I mean that a 1/2" nut and a 5" long puller arm flew across the shop and down the driveway at a speed that could only be described as "just below mach".

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
I worked the entire weekend. Power outage at the prison so I was hooking up generators and replacing fried wiring

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
It was daylight for 12 of the 24 hours. WTF do prisoners need with electricity anyway?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts