Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
TotalStranger said:
I tried your email and kept getting delivery errors so here is the pic I was trying to send.
All I can say is DAYUM...Very sweet...Gimme a call when you're ready for me...I'll be out of the house for alot of today running errands so just hit me up :D

Here's my email again...

[email protected]

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
jackingjerry said:
Nice job!

Do you have that scooter with the chrome? If so that :headbang
Jerry, if you ever want anything chromed, this guy is one of our local experts...His skills are off the charts...

·
GSXR600
481 Posts
L8 Braker said:
Jerry, if you ever want anything chromed, this guy is one of our local experts...His skills are off the charts...
Yea, I have seen this guys stuff, it is WAY NICE!!! Did you get the whole bike done?

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
jackingjerry said:
Yea, I have seen this guys stuff, it is WAY NICE!!! Did you get the whole bike done?
All of the plastics...I should get them back today...If not, then I'll get them back this weekend...Either way, I'm riding next week...I don't care if a hurricane blows through :joke

·
GSXR600
481 Posts
L8 Braker said:
Either way, I'm riding next week...I don't care if a hurricane blows through :joke
If so let me know! I want to make a trip out to a little place. Get the point? I need some practice!

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
jackingjerry said:
If so let me know! I want to make a trip out to a little place. Get the point? I need some practice!
Yeah, I get THE POINT :D

I'll let you know...Do you have a nextel?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ride1Rob said:
Great work Earl.

Jon, you're not gonna put any stickers on her? She's clean though and normally looks better in person.
Earl? I thought he was over in the Brandon area?

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
Ride1Rob said:
Jon, you're not gonna put any stickers on her? She's clean though and normally looks better in person.
I'm not sure yet, Rob...There are some bad azz kits out there...And some bad azz individual stickers, too...

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ride...

jackingjerry said:

If you all go riding let me know. I need to finish off the tires that I currently have.

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
TotalStranger said:
If you all go riding let me know. I need to finish off the tires that I currently have.
Oh, I'm going riding!!!!...Maybe every day...I'm going to put in some serious saddle time so I can get the feel of the bike again...

I'll start a thread or PM or call or text message...

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
Ya know, these new names are confusin the shizzit out of me.LOL
I dont know who some peeps are logged in under now :dunno

Nice lookin work though "TotalStranger".

Jon, I hope u got a "NEW" set of tires. Those ones u had at the track are done/old/shot/etc...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts