Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
BAH!!! All that Kung Fu shit, just to turn around and start throwing wild punches and eventually land a lucky shot. GHEY!!!

·
Registered
219 Posts
That wannabe gangsta thought he was hard until he saw that bullshit karate pose. Props to the guy that knocked him the fuck out with that wild punch. Both of them couldn't fight for shit but that was fun to watch anyways..

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Ibleedgreen said:
BAH!!! All that Kung Fu shit, just to turn around and start throwing wild punches and eventually land a lucky shot. GHEY!!!

Yeah once they clashed it was all wild throws. I think his training did help with directing the force of the blow but it was more of a lucky shot than actually hitting the guy the way he wanted to. He looked sharp at the very beginning though.

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Funny how the guy is like "wait, I gotta tie my shoe laces" and buddy looks funny as shit with those big ass - what are they? shorts? pants? floods? lol. At least he met the pavement.

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
If the kung fu guy went up against a wrestler he would have gotten his ass kicked, his leg was way out there just asking for a take down. Kung Fu is fine as an art, but for self defense it is pathetic. Look at how all those shoot fighters and wrestlers win those fighting championships. No one can beat those guys.

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bugeyed said:
If the kung fu guy went up against a wrestler he would have gotten his ass kicked, his leg was way out there just asking for a take down. Kung Fu is fine as an art, but for self defense it is pathetic. Looks at how all those shoot fighters and wrestlers win those fighting championships. No one can beat those guys.
Bruce Lee could take on any wrestlers. Don't put down Lee now! :bitchslap

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Dude was talking alot of smack then freaked out...funny.

I think the kung fu guy was trying for a quick knock out hit, just missed the first few times.

It kinda looked like the video of the kung fu guy knocking that pimp out.

·
My bike won't turn?!!??
216 Posts
bugeyed said:
If the kung fu guy went up against a wrestler he would have gotten his ass kicked, his leg was way out there just asking for a take down. Kung Fu is fine as an art, but for self defense it is pathetic. Look at how all those shoot fighters and wrestlers win those fighting championships. No one can beat those guys.
Sweep single would be too easy. :lol

·
Registered
261 Posts
That's one reason I like my BJJ I take now vs the Tae Kwon Do I used to take. Just get inside from a shoot at the right op. and you could beat the shitless from the top or the bottom if you didn't want to draw it out and really hurt them with some bars or cranks, where you could break all kinds of nice stuff. He looks goofy as shit but I'm glad little karate kid beat ghey thug balla.. lol

·
Registered
533 Posts
atleast with his kung fu stance he has his hands infront of his face unlike the other retard who keeps them at his waist.

·
Nihongo Hanaseruzo!
1,465 Posts
That guy looked like a complete fucktard walking around poking his leg out. Why not walk normally and keep your hands up?

He should lose by default for looking so dumb.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Mr. Lesbian said:
Bruce Lee could take on any wrestlers. Don't put down Lee now! :bitchslap
Chuck Norris could do it, I don't know about now, but when he was younger most likely. :smokin

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
ThePhorest said:
That guy looked like a complete fucktard walking around poking his leg out. Why not walk normally and keep your hands up?

He should lose by default for looking so dumb.
I've studied Kung Fu in the past (doesn't mean I'm any efficient at it) but it's not supposed to be pretty like on TV. Kung Fu is actually one of the most unattractive fighting styles, but once mastered, is EXTREMELY effective.

But yeah, that kid there was over the top. The other guy seemed pretty intimidated by it though.

KoLRaNcH said:
Chuck Norris could do it, I don't know about now, but when he was younger most likely. :smokin
Nuh uh! He gets his ass whooped in Enter the Dragon by Lee. :neener

1 - 20 of 56 Posts