Sport Bikes banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in meeting at Xtreme Machines on Rt 33 in Freehold then heading out to Kruise Nite? A bunch of people are going to be meeting there and I'm trying to get all the riders I can.

·
Registered
153 Posts
thankx but it kind of far from where i live
if lived closer though i would go to cruise night
so i have to skip maybe on a sat or sun then i probly would go then

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kruise nite is only on the last thursday of every month...

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
What is "Kruise Nite"
More details!!!! Thanx

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kruise Nite is a night where classic cars, custom bikes, hot rods, ect, all come out, show of, and don't worry about the police. food, drinks, beer, and fast machines. nothing gets better. at the end of the night, you are allowed to take a ride down main street with neons (for ricers), or the front wheel up. generally its a good time.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
West Main Street in Freehold. Monmouth County, Bus. Rt 33, around Monmouth Battlefield State Park and Naval Weapons Staion Earle. Basically, look for the classic cars, loud bikes, and almost everyone else in Freehold. I'll be there with the Garden State Superbike club. A bunch of us are meeting at Xtreme Machines on Rt 33 at 5:00 and will leave for Kruise Nite at 6 sharp.

BE THERE!!!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i'll be there on the blue Ninja 500 at Xtreme Machines at 5:00. look for the guy who looks like he has no clue what hes doing.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
not going to make it...i got cut off and the bike got fucked...the entire left side of my body is messed up...

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
my left arm is in a splint and i have major roadrash...i fared better than the bike though...

"i can't see...i can't hear...i have horrible reaction time...thank god i can still drive" old people piss me off...

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
rider wants the bike back at the stealership. the bike will be back in my hands mid sept. i get it just in time to put it away. my arm, on the other hand, is almost completly healed. just a little raw where the new skin is...

·
Registered
106 Posts
sorry 2 hear about ur accident.i used 2 live in brick in laurelton heights on rt 88 vamp.im now in new gretna by tuckerton manahawkin area.a couple of us ride down hear nice open wodded roads.we also stunt a little infront of the chatsworth orv park.if u want give me a holla. get better.

·
Registered
13 Posts
wut up , wut up , sorry to hear about u r accident , i had some asshole pull out infront of me yesterday. Just barley got away with my life and my bike. I hope the best for u brotha. When eva u r up for a ride hit me up. My ppls are always down.
Later
L.o.s

1 - 19 of 19 Posts