Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the prosecution gave up and closed the case.........

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
I've already added this court case to the long list of things that I really don't give a shit about. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
I think the writing has been on the wall over this case for a LONG time. The evidence just wasn't there. I truly believe the chick cried rape for attention. It was obvious that she wasn't going to win a criminal trial over it. She's pretty much a slut, as the testimony would have gone to show.
She'll settle for some money out of it, then probably write a book or sell movie rights. Getting the civil trial win is easier, won't allow for the testimony that shows she's a hootchie, and Kobe will probably just settle for a couple million to make it all go away.
The system got used by this girl. It made the DA and prosecution look bad in the process. they had a weak case from an unreliable 'victim'. The prosecution is probably glad to wash their hands of this one!

·
Registered
912 Posts
yea i don't think this post is correct

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
I hope this post is correct. Maybe then I won't have to keep watching and hearing about it on the news every night!!!

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
God, i sure hope this ends. I'm SOOOOOOOO tired of hearing this on the news

·
SBN's Slowest Member
1,312 Posts
kobe should sue that faberkater. that will teach any more nba groupies to cry wolf.

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
The civil suit is still pending...it's the criminal one they are dropping. So she could still make some money off of this and i'm sure she will

·
RLPoloArgyleSweaters,Son!
1,272 Posts
Can someone spin the "You's a Ho" song?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts