Sport Bikes banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys/gals this may be a odd question but I finally invested in a 2-piece A* leather suit. The jacket is fairly snug and should break in well. The pants on the other hand seem a tad long. When standing the knee/shin armor is below my knee, i know this is normal, but it seems to be really low. When in the tuck position it covers my knee but not so well on the top part. With boots its a little better but does slip down a tad. I feel if I wreck it won't protect my knee properly. Should I return the suit and see if I can go down a size in pants only? Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
You should go down a size. Unless you plan on crashing in the full tuck position and holding the position until you stop rolling, your knee won't be covered. If it doesn't cover your knee while standing up straight that's not a big deal. But as you bend the leg the armor should come into play.

Remember, the armor is for crashing, so think about how it will protect and where it will end up while your being tossed from your bike.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 2 of 2 Posts