Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this isn't a "ride" or anything but it should be fun. I'm into all types of riding so even if I'm sitting at a dragstrip and watching bikes race/stunt, I'm happy. They are having a bike fest in Kinston, NC on July 2.
http://www.kdsmotorsports.com/

Just thought I'd let yall know in case yall have nothing to do on Saturday.

·
Just puttin' along
562 Posts
Sweet they are having a bike with the most chrome contest. :bowdown

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
I got brass nuts, will they qualify for anything???

Kinston may be a trip in the making...

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Me and Kazlab is heading there after doing an oil change in the morning. Anybody else is welcome to ride with us.

·
Registered
791 Posts
will & mike dont know if you've been to that one before. I have. It's a seriously long & boring ride down there. At least when i went i had this chic named sade give me some head during the road trip.

I posted about what went down at the Kinston show in another topic. I cant find that one though.

COP WARNING - watch out when you get to... cant remember. When you get offf 40 and onto 70 east its the 1st town before Smithfield.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Garner/Clayton. 70 24/7 has local cops from garner, clayton, and even the HP speed trapping the hell out of it. It's a 45-55 zone, and so so so easy to go 65+, and they'll get ya for it :)

-Sam

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Yes you should be upset because it was a nice ride and we met some cool people.
I myself like watching stunts in a controlled area like that and there were some naturals out there doing their thing.
Your nuts would surely have won some type of prize such as "Most dangerous thing to get wrapped up in your chain while riding"
Dammit Sal, you need to get out on some of these long runs.

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
kazlab67 said:
"Most dangerous thing to get wrapped up in your chain while riding"
Yeah I would hate to ruin my new chain (thatwon'tbe'hereuntilWednesdayifI'mlucky).

BitchBoy said:
Dammit Sal, you need to get out on some of these long runs.
I'll think about it and get back to you on that one. :D

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
it was way too fockin hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice meeting ya Mike and Will. The guys loved yall. Be glad yall left in time because it started pouring on us. I got the worst farmers tan ever. :eek:nfloor Yall got to experience my ADD first hand :banana I was actually calm that day though because I was about to die of heat stroke. :urowned

Hope to go ridin with you two soon. Peace out bean sprout :neener

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
No shit man...WAY to hot....so was the temp. ;)

It rained on us as well on the way home...but only for about 5 or 10 minutes and then the temp shot back up to 100.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hey do you remember that website the girl told us about on Saturday? The chick that gave us some business card with a website URL. She said a clip of the DVD was on there.

I wanna see the hoo-hoos. I bet her's are on that video clip. haha

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
EndoChic said:
hey do you remember that website the girl told us about on Saturday? The chick that gave us some business card with a website URL. She said a clip of the DVD was on there.

I wanna see the hoo-hoos. I bet her's are on that video clip. haha
Yo yo yo....
http://www.mbextreme.com/

:banana

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
"Dude, on a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being not so extreme and 10 being extremely extreme, I give this a 9.5!!!"

"EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEME!!!!!!!!!"

1 - 20 of 24 Posts