Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is the freakin moron :boid on the news at 10 that was interviewed at BFS and told the reporter that "We meet up and take a ride out the tower to do wheelies and stuff and hang with the guys"??

Does this idiot have a friggin clue?? why would you say something so damn stupid?? Like we need a worse reputation!!! I wish people would use their damn heads when dealing with shit like this.

·
DT is happy it snowed
1,582 Posts
HA! What a tard.

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
what channel was that on?

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
davisa said:
what channel was that on?

Either channel 5 or 6...I can't remember...I was surfing them all to see if they were going to report on Brad

·
Registered
147 Posts
:nuts You have to be kidding me. .... what channel were you watching? did they show his picture? How stupid do you get? Some young kid that thinks he is bragging or what would make him rattle his jaw like that?

Some People, I tell ya

·
Registered
444 Posts
And I thought I was a moron.. WOW... Someone's gonna be getting a mouthful from his buddies.. hehe

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
R1CK said:
I saw fox 6 in the parking lot, was wondering what they were doing?
Thats what they were doing...finding the biggest dumbass who thought it was cool to be on TV to give us all a bad name :boid

they were talking to an middle 30's guy and this younger jackass...anybody remember who the young kid with black hair was??

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Some people need to be shot.

·
Registered
504 Posts
What an :asshole !! I think I know who you are talking about , I saw this tall goofy lookin dude talking to them !!!! I think we should start meeting at Southridge or Mayfair now !!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
REDVFR said:
Thats what they were doing...finding the biggest dumbass
who thought it was cool to be on TV to give us all a bad name :boid
haha.. reminds me of the part on scary movie when marlon wayans gets interviewed..."ahh shit son.. first cops, now this!...." or doofy in the background.. ROFL.. IDIOTS!!! hey why dont we just all run around with signs that say pull us over??

sexNstillettos said:
Some people need to be shot.
im with ya.. ive been readin a lot of the news stories cuz ive been lookin for stuff about cory/brad and it just makes me wonder what kinda sick world we live in and thank god i dont watch the shit everyday cuz id like to bury myself in a hole and not come out..yeesh!

heres what we need to do to these people... :chair

·
Jerk
990 Posts
Damn. That sucks a big one for all of us.

First rule of fight club is don't talk about fight club.

Tom.

·
Registered
605 Posts
what a f'ing bumb...tower is so hot right now. I kinda live right near there and just went to see if there was anyone was there and I was sitting on 76th and Bradley when I seen 3 or 4 cops turn by tower. If anyone goes there anymore I bet they all get arrrested. Its shitty how others ruin the fun for the ones who really respect it

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
No matter what, whenever the media intervenes in our world, be it for good or bad intensions, the sportbike community as a whole is hurt. This wasn't the first time and it surely won't be the last, but because of the person who was interviewed last night, once again we (the sportbike community) will be seen as nothing but wreckless and hence another black cloud has been cast above us.

Davisa, if you got this segment on Tivo, capture it and depending on the size, I can probably host it for everyone to see.

·
DT is happy it snowed
1,582 Posts
Police have known about Tower for a long long time. It used to be THE spot for street racing (back before the fast and the furious and all its associated stupidity). Police have had raids there where they block in cars and even brought a helicopter when they still had one. I think they have just been turning a blind eye to everyone. Now that the public knows about it (again), they will want the police to do something, and that place will be off limits for a while. Give it a few weeks or months and it'll be calm again. The police never produce a sustaining effort against stuntin/racing spots, just temporary spurts to appease the masses.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Good grief.....
The silver lining to this cloud is that now we will all enjoy a little more actual riding instead of just buzzing out there for more sitting around. There are plenty of other spots for people that want to "play". The lesson here for those with no common sense would be "keep it quiet stupid!". There are many roads that I will not take when the group is of significant size or getting rowdy, not because I mind a big group or a bit of craziness, but I don't want to that draw that sort of attention in areas I like to ride alone or with a small group of friends. I think we'd all do well to keep the few "special spots" a little more sacred in order to prevent an overrun of cops at every curve and play street. Improving our image is not an impossible task, and the whole group would benefit by taking small steps to do so.

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
who was it that once said: "better to keep your big, cock-washing mouth shut and be thought a dumbass fucken moron than to open it and remove all doubt"?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Yeah the cops already know about tower, I remember about 3 or 4 years ago when about 200 bikes left solid gold and all went down to tower at the same time, as soon as we get there about 10 cop cars show up and start setting up road blocks, people just went nuts flying up and down the streets I don't think too many people stopped I know I didn't! But I do remember parking in a field with 3 other bikes waiting for shit to cool down.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Rogue6 said:
Police have known about Tower for a long long time.
Agreed...they know about all the "spots" in Milwaukee...its just a matter of what they do about it. I used to race down on 12th and ....shite I cant even remember the name now....anyway...cops used to sit there and watch us race until to many people showed up...then they would just turn on their lights, and we would calmly get into our cars and drive to the next spot. (this was in the early 90's mind you)

After F&F came out and you started getting 200 people showing up...thats when cops started doing all the crackdowns. In fact, about 4 years ago they made a bust the day before the Police Chief went before some councel to prove he was doing something about street racing. Its all politics... :lame

I wish that is was like the days my dad used to tell me about. Lining up at the stoplights on HWY 100...with the cops watching from the parking lots.

-Jake

·
Registered
130 Posts
This is typical news reporter crap. :boid They are just like cops in this sense :flipa , they keep asking different people the same questions hinting toward the answer they want until the get it. :chair They just found the right idiot to open his mouth. :asshole I wish it was as easy as just moving the meeting spot, thank god the heat that I'm sure will be coming down is only temporary, unless of course some other dumbass opens his mouth or another unforuntate accident occurs.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts