Sport Bikes banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys..

just introducing myself.. been lurking on these boards for many years now.. havent had a bike in a couple years, but just bought Eric's 04 ZX10R... looking to meet a few people in the area..
I am 31 years old and am transplanted here from WV.. yeah.. keep the jokes to yourselves. I am a Border Patrol Agent and I live in Casa Grande.

Ive been reading about all the posts in this forum and you guys seem to be pretty cool... was hard in WV to find other riders that didnt frown upon the whole sportbike thing.

Hope to see you around..

Hey Eric: had the 10 out today after I picked it up.. well worth the money.. THANKS...

Mark
aka: Bumpandrun

·
ASMA Racer
2,532 Posts
Hi, welcome. Nice choice in rides.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the welcome.. I havent made it down to Tucson yet as I am waiting on a new rear tire.. found a nail in it and dont want to chance riding a long ways.. hopefully it will be here early in the week so that I can get a good ride in this weekend.

yeah, the bike was a good choice.. Ive been riding ZX6's for years now.. and this is my first liter bike.. man what a differnce.. I also liked the riding position on the 10 better then the 6, the six seemed to put a lot of strain on my wrists.

See you on the open road sometime soon

Mark

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Carolyn said:
Hey Mark :)

I'm in Tucson, so if you ever ride out by the air force base let me know :)
yeah just give her a call :eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Carolyn said:
Clay your worse than most females I know about lettin' shit go :twofinger
just giving ya a lil shit nothing serious.... :beer
if i didn't like ya i wouldn't say anything... :fiddy

·
SPODE in training
372 Posts
badgixxer said:
just giving ya a lil shit nothing serious.... if i didn't like ya i wouldn't say anything...
I know... that's where the :twofinger came in :cheers

I finally got to feel a sportbike sliding though... ridin' on the freeway in the f'n downpour ( :upyours weather man)

And yes I pussied out and pulled over :cry

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Carolyn said:
I know... that's where the :twofinger came in :cheers

I finally got to feel a sportbike sliding though... ridin' on the freeway in the f'n downpour ( :upyours weather man)

And yes I pussied out and pulled over :cry
wow so you pussied out 2 times in the last week cause you didn't show up at Arroyo either :urowned

·
ASMA Racer
2,532 Posts
bwahahahahahah!

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
TSAVO5150 said:
Clay go lay by your dish and lick yourself. :moon
think of the $$$$ i would save if i could... :eek:nfloor

1 - 12 of 12 Posts