Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been kind of dead around here. Where has everyone been? I am at school now by the way its so nice to ride to class park right by every class dont have to walk. :twofinger

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
I always preferred walking, for some reason.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
RSX where do you go to school? For some reason Im thinking IA State. Any cute chickies on sportbikes up there?

·
Registered
69 Posts
I have to agree with everyone it has been dead around here... i have been busy with school also... where is every one goin to school at i am at Kirkwood Community College and Iowa

·
Cheshire Cat
1,028 Posts
I'm in Iowa city, but my bike is still in Des Moines. So, I'm definitely coming back this weekend and going on a nice long ride. Wraith, I agree with you. For some odd reason, I like the walking thus far. Maybe that's because I've only had a couple of days of it.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
When I was in Drake law school I would get parking tickets all tghe time. One said "Parked on grass" I had parked on the lawn b/c there was nowhere else to park. My friends thought it was hysterical.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Dead around here

I also have been busy, just came off of call yesterday. If you have been paying attention to the local and state news there has been a lot of work for the Crime Scene Team this last week.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
scotty said:
RSX where do you go to school? For some reason Im thinking IA State. Any cute chickies on sportbikes up there?
Oh yeah I seen some really hot girls on some honda's. :2fingers

·
Registered
369 Posts
scotty said:
I'm at Iowa State...and i can definitely vouch for there being some spectacular women on bikes up here. 2 hot blondes come to mind...one's got a red F4i, the other a blue/white GSX-R 600. A brunette with an F3 too.

Um yeah...i was looking at their....bikes, yeah, thats it ;-)

Speaking of bikes, i JUST bought mine. Should be picking it up from MN either this weekend or early next week...finally!!! :)

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
We need to schedule an Ames ride for my viewing pleasure. I'll buy the first 2 or 3 pitchers after the ride. :)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
scotty said:
We need to schedule an Ames ride for my viewing pleasure. I'll buy the first 2 or 3 pitchers after the ride. :)
Lol sure I am here now. I seen the girl on the f4i OMG that is all I have to say.

Hey what kind of a bike did you get? See you around. :twofinger

·
Registered
369 Posts
I just got a 94 FZR 600...plastics are mostly beat up and/or missing, but mechanically its sweet. I'm definitely raw....haven't taken it out yet...i think i need to get some parking lot time in here first, before i kill myself on it.

I'm definitely excited. Leather jacket and gloves will be ordered tomorrow AM.

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
scotty said:
I agree. Count me in on this "viewing pleasure ride" ;) Keep me in the loop.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
ChloroFiend said:
warm weekend afternoons should make sorority circle a great destination.
Invite us old dogs up there to catch a glimpse wouldya? Sheesh. We've already said we'd buy beer. :leghump

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah there is so much hot pussy here not even on bikes but just walking around its great.

·
Registered
369 Posts
No doubt to that one...you should see the blonde that just left my house. Yum. :)

Damn 8am classes on my part and student teaching on her part.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts