Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So.. there I was driving down the road and pulled up to a four way stop. This dude pulls up on a bike and is like.. Nice car man so I said.. hey, nice bike.. .. ... We stared at eachother for a bit knowing what had to be done. ... We both pulled up on the line... I took off.. shifting like mad ... he was there right beside me grunting hard as if he was working harder than the bike. He was shifting, I swear he was shifting so much it confused me for a few seconds. I started to pull away... but then he downshifted and started passing me. ... it was at that moment I saw the Dodge getting beat.. Next thing you know the dude gets a cramp on his leg. .. I start pulling ahead again. .. I CREAMED THE GUY ... I slowed down and waited for him at the bottom of the hill.. .. This guy was in shock.. I knew I could take him.. When we were done we loaded his bike onto his roof rack and had coffee together. MAN, that was one helluva race..

I think the bike was a K2 Flying Monkey..

·
Registered
56 Posts
Look who it is. I have been through like ten bikes since we last rode together. lol

Glad to hear your getting another bike. I am looking too. But it might not be a sportbike unless it is a RC51.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts