Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold my bike a few weeks ago..............can I stay or do I have to get the hell out?!?!? :) :) Missed it the same day I sold it. Hope to get on a liter bike in the next year or so.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Yeah, I think ya gotta go.... hehe...

If everyone that didn't have a bike was pulled off of here, membership would drop by 25% or more.... LOL

·
Registered
488 Posts
stay fool.. i left after i sold mine a few years ago and im kickin myself :)

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:banana :banana :banana

·
Registered
353 Posts
They let me stay when I sold my Ninjette. Even after I admitted to buying a Harley.

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
Hmm...let me think about it...umm...I suppose you can stick around.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
hozhead said:
Stay
We have people on here who have NEVER had a bike - no reason for a former AND future rider to leave.

+1 :beer

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks guys, I am going to play around with this dirt car for a little while but still going to hang out here.

·
Already Sick of Winter
3,273 Posts
stay...theres a large group in here that have never even riden a bke let alone own one. plus theres the group with bike that know fuck-all about riding them.

i see no sense in kicking out a guy just because he's between bikes.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
hozhead said:
Sarcasm doesn't always come across well in type. Sorry. I was joking that you need to leave after admitting to not having a bike.
Don't worry about it, I just had a bad day at work. All is cool man. :cheers

·
Registered
4,751 Posts
RussXL said:
They let me stay when I sold my Ninjette. Even after I admitted to buying a Harley.
wait a second.................... WE HAVE A SPY AMONG US!!! TAR AND FEATHER HIM!!! :eek:nfloor :beer Stick around no poinr leaving if you know your coming back sooner or later

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
The plus side to sticking around after selling your bike is that, when you're ready to buy a new one, you'll have already been hearing the good and bad of the new models.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts