Sport Bikes banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have my bike 2008 Kawasaki ninja 250 R and my key has broken inside the lock when i was trying to start my bike while putting the key inside the lock the key has suddenly broke inside the lock so now i badly requires a locksmith who can fix this issue at low cost. so if anybody knows about the such locksmith kindly inform me through your replies..

·
Mediocre Strafer
9,137 Posts
i have my bike 2008 Kawasaki ninja 250 R and my key has broken inside the lock when i was trying to start my bike while putting the key inside the lock the key has suddenly broke inside the lock so now i badly requires a locksmith who can fix this issue at low cost. so if anybody knows about the such locksmith kindly inform me through your replies..
herexmafe
SBN Newb

Gameroom cash: $510
Sportbike: yamaha r1
Update your avatar info or NO SOUP FOR YOU!

KeS

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Doesn't he specialize in BMW's ?
He runs all makes. He does go that extra mile for BMW's, though. That's why Royal Tiger is always over there. He can also tell you what oil is best and what tires are best. (Hint: Not the Dunlops or Michelins)

·
Registered
286 Posts
He runs all makes. He does go that extra mile for BMW's, though. That's why Royal Tiger is always over there. He can also tell you what oil is best and what tires are best. (Hint: Not the Dunlops or Michelins)
You blew a golden opportunity to have Hitler make a comeback in a revised version of your immortal "Hitler want's a Gixxer" (he could have been flying off the handle trying to find a locksmith cause he broke the key)

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
You blew a golden opportunity to have Hitler make a comeback in a revised version of your immortal "Hitler want's a Gixxer" (he could have been flying off the handle trying to find a locksmith cause he broke the key)
lol...I'll think of something else.

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
"Update your avatar info or NO SOUP FOR YOU!"

And one does this how?
:boardb

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
^Your posts are very interesting (in a 'I make little to no sense what-so-ever' kind of way...) I'm sorry to inform you, but I think you have Terminal Irrelevant or Parrot Disease. The second sign is a profile and user name full of consonants. My condolences to your family.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts