1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
12 Posts
hahahahha, thats pretty funny. I'm a bush support. Everyone has there own feeling, but i just don't think anyone would have done better in bush position.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
You think that's funny, you should have watched the the Bush girls at the Republican convention on TV tonight. I had no idea that they let retards graduate from Yale. I bet they got in on their own too right? LOL :twofinger F*cking republicans and democrats, you're both the same damn thing.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Zang said:
You're comparing 22 yr old kids to 30 something women of the world. Get a clue.
Ah, so it's okay to be a retarded graduate of one of the country's top universities? I don't think so. I went to school with plenty of 22 year olds that had heads attached to their necks. But then some people like to make BS excuses to support their political beliefs.

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
great. In the asbense of actual issues to discuss or ANYTHING remotely relevant to the election, let's attack some young chicks that lack the political saavy of the pros...........I rather applaud their lack of political saavy, since politicians are worthless once they gain it.

I'd love to see the huge 4 way kerry/bush lesbian jello wrestling bit. Now THAT would get people interested in politics! And be a heck of alot moer interesting than either of the candidates have to say.
Wouldn't that be the campaign of the future- a bush/kerry daughter ticket running on a pro-lesbian platform. I think we've found a winner!

·
Registered
854 Posts
TheSollyLama said:
great. In the asbense of actual issues to discuss or ANYTHING remotely relevant to the election, let's attack some young chicks that lack the political saavy of the pros...........I rather applaud their lack of political saavy, since politicians are worthless once they gain it.

I'd love to see the huge 4 way kerry/bush lesbian jello wrestling bit. Now THAT would get people interested in politics! And be a heck of alot moer interesting than either of the candidates have to say.
Wouldn't that be the campaign of the future- a bush/kerry daughter ticket running on a pro-lesbian platform. I think we've found a winner!

thats the funniest damm thing i have read all week :lol

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Heck i'd pay to see that on Pay-Per view

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
TheSollyLama said:

I agree, I just had to point out a little hipocrisy in attacking one side and neglecting to notice the faults of the other. Not to mention that it pisses me off that people who are obviously not qualified get into Yale (another reason why affirmative action sucks, not to blame in this case though). I would have to say that the multi-million dollar campaign efforts so far have been the mental equivalent of your wrestling idea. Americans don't care about issues, they care about who seems more likeable. It's pathetic, and it's been that way for years. That's why they dump so much money into saying little to nothing: it works. How many people do you know that read up on every issue? Not hardly one over here, people just make assumptions based on a party line. Us versus them mentality, forget the ideas themselves.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts