Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Midnight Rider
415 Posts
how do you like that M4 exhaust? is it a full system or slip on? i was thinking of getting a full system for my R6, are they loud?

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love the exhaust. I previously had a Two Brothers on my 02 gixxer 600 and the M4 sounds just like it(deep, low growl). However, it isn't as loud as the Two Brothers which is what I prefer. It's only a slip on too.

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
Nice bike Kev :twofinger

Where did you pick up the front turn signals. I headed over to windmill cycles and bought a pair of LP flushmounts, but they didn't fit right so i sold em to my friend. Im lookin to see if i can find some decent ones that fit nice. :D

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Inky24 said:
Nice bike Kev :twofinger

Where did you pick up the front turn signals. I headed over to windmill cycles and bought a pair of LP flushmounts, but they didn't fit right so i sold em to my friend. Im lookin to see if i can find some decent ones that fit nice. :D
These are the ones I have

Your first problem is going to windmill. They were on the bike when I bought it. They're not a perfect fit but are pretty decent. If you enlarge the pictures in the link you can get a closer look. So when are we gonna go for a ride?

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
KevNev said:
These are the ones I have

Your first problem is going to windmill. They were on the bike when I bought it. They're not a perfect fit but are pretty decent. If you enlarge the pictures in the link you can get a closer look. So when are we gonna go for a ride?
Yea, i hate going to windmill. You ever see some of their prices? Some of their used bikes are more expensive then a new one. I was doing an oil change and i was over in dartmouth, so i figured what the hell i go see if windmills got any lights. The guy said they should fit, and they did, but just not perfectly. I thought they were fine but my buddy said I should be able to find some that fit perfectly. I don't need em perfectly, i just want to get rid of those big ass ones on their now.

Im down for a ride anytime. I seen a 03 zx6r that looked like yours Sunday down at the Regatta. Had similar lookin turnsignals. Was that you? I was with my girl, we were goin to watch the fireworks so i took the bike. You can always find parking with a bike. :D

Lemme know when your headin out. Im always out and about so gimme a wave.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Damn nice bike.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
I love that blue. I think that's a keeper color.

·
Banned
912 Posts
04 636

Cool I like the green!

Attachments

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm going to have the hugger painted blue to match the bike. I was also thinking about having the lips of the wheels done in blue. What does everyone think about that? Thanks for the compliments!

·
Registered
691 Posts
Both very good looking bikes. I really like the blue one though. Nice color.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts