Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
no competition for the vtwin sv650. just an ugrade for the 500 they already have. I have a 750 twin, not all that fast, but feels great. awsome city bikes. inline twins are cool, check out the triumph twins, especially the thruxton.

·
Nihongo Hanaseruzo!
1,465 Posts
That thing looks fucking sweet. Love the headlight.

Also, check the matching color of the swingarm/frame/forks. In this pic its anodized red, in the others its gold. Very nice touch, IMO.

GIMME! If it comes out, it'll be my next bike.

·
Registered
501 Posts
I also think it shows a trend of streetfighters and cafe racers coming back in style. it will be the new "in thing" like choppers have become

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
LifeLiberty said:
I also think it shows a trend of streetfighters and cafe racers coming back in style. it will be the new "in thing" like choppers have become
hope you're right. streetfighters have more cool than any overpriced chopper crap, would like to see the fascination with OCC, etc go the way of the dodo soon.

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
GreenZED said:
hope you're right. streetfighters have more cool than any overpriced chopper crap, would like to see the fascination with OCC, etc go the way of the dodo soon.
+1

I prefer fully-faired sportbikes myself, but I like these naked hooligan bikes WAY better than those comic-book choppers.

·
Full Time Slacker
3,178 Posts
Thats a hot bike! Sexy as hell in all black like that. Don't like the second pic as much though.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Go, nakeds, go!

·
Registered
820 Posts
Looks pretty sweet. When I can afford to have multiple bikes, I was thinking about looking for a streetfighter.

·
Already Sick of Winter
3,273 Posts
looks cheap. cheap seat. cheap wheels. cheap shock. supercheap swingarm. same cheap Ex500 motor.

that said it looks a lot better than the current Ex500. its no SV650 but should breathe some life into Kawasakis entry level market.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
I'd rather get a Yamaha FZ6 than the Kawasaki... oh wait, I did.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts