Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am the photographer/filmographer of this video.
This unknown rider spent the whole day at the track, i was able to film his last two or three runs. The last burnout was simply to "kill" the tire before swapping in a new one.
cheers
thanks for the views guys!

·
Hardass!
8,085 Posts
No offense but ummmmmm that shits been happening since at least 1965...Just saying.

Now if it was a chick doing a burn out while holding a glass of wine and twerking it..then i'd be like "fuck yeahhhhhh"...nonoooo nooooo here.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No offense but ummmmmm that shits been happening since at least 1965...Just saying.

Now if it was a chick doing a burn out while holding a glass of wine and twerking it..then i'd be like "fuck yeahhhhhh"...nonoooo nooooo here.
burnouts while twerking it..... thats not what the title was, why must you come and dirty up my thread. yes please have been doing burnouts for since forever. i thought if theres any community that would appreciate a clean superbike burnout would be Sportsbike.net

guess i was wrong.
Too many haterz out there....

·
You are here
3,535 Posts
Can't quite say what's so exciting about a guy holding still with his tire smoking, but I could probably achieve the same result with a bic lighter and a lot less noise. Still, whatever floats your boat.

·
Hardass!
8,085 Posts
burnouts while twerking it..... thats not what the title was, why must you come and dirty up my thread. yes please have been doing burnouts for since forever. i thought if theres any community that would appreciate a clean superbike burnout would be Sportsbike.net

guess i was wrong.
Too many haterz out there....
Because I can dude. I cant tell you what the site appreciates-let the viewings and comments do that job for you. It isn't hating, its just not "new" to use and maybe we are old as fuck, but so are burnouts...meh..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts