Sport Bikes banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
notstock4long said:
Wow, you're cool. Nice job at being a prick....
Wow, you're cool. Nice job at ridding an inferior bike. Nothin says quality like taking a GSXR and making it heavier, slower, less powerfull, and gay looking.

·
Registered
318 Posts
robbieace said:
Wow, you're cool. Nice job at ridding an inferior bike. Nothin says quality like taking a GSXR and making it heavier, slower, less powerfull, and gay looking.
Just ignore the kid. Twenty years old.....hmmmmmm.......probably really 14 and riding a schwinn......

·
Registered
318 Posts
Wow, I just noticed, Robbie"ace" and I both joined in July 2004, I only have 5 posts and he has over 700....I guess I should spend less time riding and more time on here talking about how much I know about riding. :twofinger

P.S. I hope that avatar means you are voting for Bush, at least then you will have something right! (but I doubt it, you seem like a Kerry supporter)

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I ordered a Braada cowl for my buddy (he doesn't have a computer) almost a month and a half ago. That fucking thing still hasn't showed up yet. It said to expect it in 2-3 weeks. How long did it take you guys to recieve yours???

·
Registered
2 Posts
just send robbie negative rep points by clicking on the little scale pic under the aviatar and info, thats what I did.
PS when you click it, it will ask if you want to submit positive or negative feedback. I though that this website was open to all sportbikes....I guess one bad apple spoils the whole lot.

·
Registered
213 Posts
seriously,

Attachments

21 - 30 of 30 Posts