Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
KAT-RYDA emailed me and informed me he had been banned from sportbikes.net. I have no other information.

FYI

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
hmmmmm i was wondering what happened. i saw under his user name, but ?????

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is what I gather...he challenged Fred to "put up" and he did so. See below:

Originally Posted by mrzedexsixargh

The joke is over.
Originally Posted by KAT-RYDA

Sticking up for the girl..... how admirable. pfft! More like a lame attempt to get laid!

Mods need to lock this one.
Look at my title.
blah blah blah

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Fred : 06-30-2004 at 11:43 AM. Reason: Rude attachment
Originally Posted by Fred

Knock the shit off or I can always show you the door

Show away internet toughguy!

I have lots of IP's

And know how to run a website too BTW

Bye. Learn some manners
Originally Posted by Fred

Dont even worry about him. I sent his information to his ISP for abuse. They will take care of it. Meanwhile each time he registers. We purge his posts and move on. There is a dozen of us. And only one of him.

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
well, i guess that answers that question.

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Where actually in the midwest you located again, Makaveli? I forget...

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ah, that's right. I just saw a bad motorcycle accident on the East side a few hours ago at the intersection of Garfield Ave. and SE 14th. Arrived on the scene apparently just a few minutes after it happened. Four police cruisers, fire truck and an ambulance on scene. They worked on the guy for several minutes next to the curb before loading him onto a board and carting him off in the ambulance. Was some late model Honda with saddle bags. Got a few pictures of the wreck but forgot them on my chick's camera.

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I live out there. Was riding home. If you're the guy I waved at as I drove through the intersection while you sat at the stoplight on EP True...yes, that was me :)

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I figured it was someone out riding wheelies back behind the school where there is little traffic. You don't see too many rogue sportbikes riding around that area at that hour of the night. I quickly identified you as a "visitor" to the area ;) I think I'm the only sportbike owner that lives in that area, at least that I've seen riding around. Once the mall opens I'm sure my quiet little corner of West Des Moines will become a madhouse.

·
Banned
48 Posts
Yeah was a great night to ride tonight nice and cool, and since I'm on vacation until 7-12 I stayed up a little later than usual.

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Absolutely.

As I was riding home on I235 I had my face shield open because I have my dark smoke one on. With the cool wind hitting my face I was just enjoying tooling down the road. I had half a mind to just keep on rolling on to Omaha, staying the night, calling into work that I wouldn't be in, and riding back in the morning. It was a MOST excellent temperature for a little cruise.

·
Cheshire Cat
1,028 Posts
Hey, I was out there yesterday too, but around 8:30 or 9. I've been hitting the Sailorville roads regularly, just working up confidence and comfort with the bike.

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
When they finish the new mall in 33 days we'll have to meet up at the Starbucks that's scheduled to be there and hang out. Maybe I'll invite everyone over and we can grill some steaks on the deck and later go for a little ride or something.

·
Cheshire Cat
1,028 Posts
I smell another meet.

On a related note - there's a starbucks in the HyVee on 74th now.

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yea, it's been there a few weeks. Haven't actually had a cup of java there yet, however. Oh, and on another related note - it's not 74th Street anymore. The City of West Des Moines officially renamed the street Jordan Creek Parkway on Monday and all of the "74th" signs have been replaced. 74th is no more.

·
Cheshire Cat
1,028 Posts
Doesn't bother me. It's still the "74th street HyVee" and the "74th Street Perkins."

1 - 20 of 21 Posts