Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Banned
4,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A'ight, so last time we rode the talk of you guys getting smoked by me on go-karts came up. Thx to fallclassic for finding the place, I went a step further and did a field test to make sure the place was up to par. ;-)

The vid is only 4 seconds cuz I'm apparently a complete tard... but it'll give you an idea of the sound (swarm of bees) these electric karts make;

And some various pics of the track;

And uh well... as is to be expected;

So rally the troops and bring your bettin money (I prefer small bills). Let's get it on.

·
Registered
14,573 Posts
Well yes you are a complete tard, but because your special needs I give ya extra love ahahah By the way you can cram your small bils because by the time I am done spanking you on that track your gonna be whining at me like a little girl begging me to take it easy on your ass, oh yes and I wager that after I win you'll be hadnwashing my unmentionables ;) That will be all , have a lovely evening .

·
Banned
4,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bredebee said:
Well yes you are a complete tard, but because your special needs I give ya extra love ahahah By the way you can cram your small bils because by the time I am done spanking you on that track your gonna be whining at me like a little girl begging me to take it easy on your ass, oh yes and I wager that after I win you'll be hadnwashing my unmentionables ;) That will be all , have a lovely evening .

I will kick the crap out of old ladies and little kids to win. This is one of those rare occasion where I might just take a dive. :drool

·
Registered
14,573 Posts
The when you loose you can come on here and save face saying "oooh I let her win I was trying to be nice , cause she is a girl " I saying bring your bad half ass skills , I like a challenge but this will be too easy ...................just bend over and grab your ankles sweetie pie I'll be as gentle as possible ;) AHAHAHAHHA (subject closed )

·
Banned
4,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bredebee said:
The when you loose you can come on here and save face saying "oooh I let her win I was trying to be nice , cause she is a girl " I saying bring your bad half ass skills , I like a challenge but this will be too easy ...................just bend over and grab your ankles sweetie pie I'll be as gentle as possible ;) AHAHAHAHHA (subject closed )

lol... j/k sweety. I'll kick your ass all over the place too. It's the kind of jackass I am. :eek:nfloor

Anyhoo, forgot to mention that we'll all start out as beginners so the karts will be capped at 35mph. I think you gotta get an expert tag (probably time on the track) before they'll let you run at 50mph.

And I think we should do karts after a ride, only because I don't want you guys trying to kick my ass on the twisties after I mop up on the kart track. :eek:nfloor Gawd I'm just full of myself. lmfao.

Oh and for our AV/SFV/anywhere else peeps, come and join us. You too can be pwned.

Ok I'll stop.

Any suggestions on start time, meet up place, and route?

·
Registered
14,573 Posts
Yeah soo enough I'll be there to slap you everytime you open that garbage hole mouth of yours HA

·
Banned
4,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just make sure you're filling the hole w/ grapes, cheese, wine, and bread.... oh and don't forget the fans. We winners like to be fanned. :eek:nfloor :banana :eek:nfloor :banana :twofinger

·
DIG OUT YOUR SOUL
926 Posts
So is this thread about go-karts and twisties or an orgy? I'm confused...

Remember, if we go in numbers we will all get $10 off (4-5 min.)

·
Banned
4,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
fallclassic02 said:
So is this thread about go-karts and twisties or an orgy? I'm confused...

Remember, if we go in numbers we will all get $10 off (4-5 min.)
That's right. Good to get the membership there too...at least I will cuz I know I'll be going back. Wanna get the advanced or expert tag so I can rock 'em at 50.

·
DIG OUT YOUR SOUL
926 Posts
Me too, I'm down to drop the $40 for the one year membership which includes the first race. Let's find out what it takes to get the expert 50MPH status.

Oh and did I mention I will be making you all my bitches??

·
Registered
14,573 Posts
AHahhahaha I have never spanked two boys at once but I will glady show you two how it's done ;)

1 - 20 of 130 Posts