Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From JSonline....

Waukesha - As four teenagers face delinquency proceedings and a probable lawsuit on charges they stretched plastic wrap across a road and injured motorcyclist Daniel Buckel, a Milwaukee family wants Buckel to remember when he was 16 and his failure to yield resulted in the death of their father - also a motorcyclist.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Wow, are their more details to that story? I'd like to hear more, ain't that a shame to hear about!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Thanks! Thats kind of crappy, that it he had such a bad past, but those kids who pulled the prank need to be punished or I feel that they will be the ones laughing in the end, and might pull something similar once agian. As for the Bueckle guy, Driving and killing a man, That could've been an accident, (unlike the plastic wrap prank) I still feel Bueckle being 16 and killing someone still deserves a punishment........maybe I am wrong but My father was killed by a drunk driver in 89' the guy who killed him only got 15 months in jail, and a 500$ fine. Well in 2003 I remember seeing in the paper that he was agian pulled over and he ws drunk, I think some penalties aren't heavy enough, for the crime....then agian we see people who are repeat criminals for minor crimes and they get the worst possible punishment imagianeable. The punishment should match the crime.........thats my story and I'm sticking to it!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Aint that a bitch, I guess what comes around goes around

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Wow, quite the turn of events. I think I'm starting to become a believer of karma.

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
Wow! He obviously does not believe in the theory "one good turn deserves another". People are amazing....

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
It is weird that he is not going easier but its not really the same thing. Those kids did that on purpose. Even though the guy was negligent when he was sixteen I'm sure he didn't plan on taking someone out.

Let me explain what I am saying this way... Lets say your dad is walking below a job site and a negligent worker drops something on his head and he dies. While it was negligent it was still an accident and it would not be Karma if 10 years later I intentionally threw a brick at the workers head, even if I didn't know what happened ten years earlier. Coincidence, yes, Small world, yes, Karma...not at all.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
werd...thats a weird coincidence.....even the fact that he unintentionally killed a motorcyclist, and then chose to enjoy the sport as well is the weirdest part for me.

Cj

·
Registered
102 Posts
sexNstillettos said:
even the fact that he unintentionally killed a motorcyclist, and then chose to enjoy the sport as well is the weirdest part for me.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. Somedays it's hard enough to deal with all the crap, without having that looming over you.

·
Jerk
990 Posts
Sounds like he is about ready to be a Milwaukee County bus driver. Those guys are wreckless beyond belief. They set up a camera near MU and found that over 50% of the busses run red lights daily.

Tom.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I read that in the paper. Yeah the kids did something stupid so did he. But he got away with murder. He got a couple cuts I would let the court decide what to do with them. But if they just get a slap on the wrist the only thing I would possibly do is sue them for the medical cost but that is it. This guy is trying to get as much as he can out of them and that is just wrong.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts