Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
V-twin anyone?
2,161 Posts
I love a girl that can handle a stick like that...in heels! I wonder if she's single?

Good find.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Hams51 said:
I love a girl that can handle a stick like that...in heels! I wonder if she's single?

Good find.
do you really think you can afford her....i know i can't....

saw that on another site - she's mos def a hottie....now if she could only ride a bike like Rossi :fiddy

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Hams51 said:
I'd have to Charm her with something other than $$$.

A blow pop.
:eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor

·
King of Oilernation
1,237 Posts
My God that is simply the best video I have seen on this site. Thank you. A beautiful car with a gorgeous gals at the wheel. It doesn't get much better than that! She is smokin hot! And the 360 Modena needs no introduction. The sound of that beast starting up and accelerating sent chills down my back!

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Anyone can drive a Ferrari like that. But she's got balls doing it in high heels!

·
Owned by marriage
1,190 Posts
hozhead said:
She forgot to pop the (mid-engine) hood and bend over real far to check the oil before driving off!

Hell ya!!!!! I that is teh only thing that could have made this vid better! Well, other then seeing her get on a sportbike.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Very nice vid.

Pulled onto the road last weekend behind an F430. Bad Azz car. Sounds amazing, and the see thru engine cover is sweet. License plate read 4304KIX. Of course, the middle aged man driving wasn't the same as this hottie. :(

·
Registered
110 Posts
That's a great video! But what's with the camera shot down the leg? Should have been the other way!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts