Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Gixxer_Six2003 said:
I'd love to take it for a spin no doubt. But I'm not the type of person to abuse someone else's bike tho.

Ya know, Twinsen is in Tennesee *scratching chin*

My dream is a Silver/Black '01 ,1000 *drooooool*
Yes indeed i understand that!!!
So check this out... :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hey speed I was wondering how the butthole pipe sounded and performance. I thought about it but alot of guys on gixxer.com put it down. Give me some info if you can please.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
zukman said:
Hey speed I was wondering how the butthole pipe sounded and performance. I thought about it but alot of guys on gixxer.com put it down. Give me some info if you can please.
Well besides looking good.
It's a bet louder then the two bros. pipe that
Came off the bike. Had to have the E.C.U remaped.
I'm sure It's making more top end power.The bike still wheelie's in 3rd gear.

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
You just need to come out to Colorado Springs. There's a shop here that does test rides (for now) that has a 2001 or 2002 (forgot) Gixxer 1000, a spankin' new '04 750, as well as a couple 929's.
I may trade my 600R and my 4X4 for something out there. That gixxer 1000 is starting to look good.
Honestly, I've never been a fan of the GSX-R styling. I do like the black/grey graffics though (too bad this 1000 is white/blue). But the fact that gixxers kick ass can't be argued.
Tell ya what, I'll go test ride that 1000 for ya and let you know how it did...........

1 - 16 of 16 Posts