Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
weather is suckin here bad. its been raing for about 4 days and its suppossed to rain till next wednesday. its cold and its june. im ready to go ride. ive seen some bikes out in the rain. do any of your ide in bad weather. oh yeah and what happened tot he thread where brown called out japbike did they remove it?

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
The weather has been crummy here also. The rain stinks, but this is Kentucky... It's rains a lot here, hence why it's so green.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
It's been plain old cold in WI!! We've been bummed about the weather too, unfortunately...

·
Banned
145 Posts
ZXXX6RN said:
It's been plain old cold in WI!! We've been bummed about the weather too, unfortunately...
It has? I've ridden every day this week! (Except for Tuesday :( 'cuz I was out of town.) I thought this was the nicest week of weather we've had yet.

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Girl I hear ya!! Rain this whole week so far--blech!!!! Can't ride at all!! It stinks! Hopefully we will get some sun up next weekend, as my girls and I are going on our all 2nd girl ride!! :banana That weather better be sunny....or else!! LOL

·
Registered
41 Posts
I rode to work last night, rode home in the rain this morning. I think I will buy rain gear, It was not that bad riding in the rain.

:beer

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Hey Dreamy, it's supposed to be nice on Sunday (high's around 90 and sunny) and possibly tomorrow as well (chance of rain).

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
LilAngel said:
It has? I've ridden every day this week! (Except for Tuesday :( 'cuz I was out of town.) I thought this was the nicest week of weather we've had yet.
Yeah, you're right! I meant in general...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts