Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
The American Stig!
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. Found this site via a co wroker, and decided to check it out. I'm from Tomah, WI. Not new to riding at all, as I grew up on Dirtbikes, and graduated to sport bikes when I was 15(yes, illegally until I was 16 and had my lisence). Had quite a few bikes from a katana 750, to a few CBR900rr's, and a busa(miss that bike!). Right now, I'm a new father, so I ride an '87 VFR700F2 with a few mods, but once our financial status settles down a bit I'll buy something newer. Actually had to sell a very nice CBR900rr to help pay medical expenses. I'll probably keep the good 'ol VFR around though. Its a good bike, and balls of fun for an old scoot.

Not really a stunter at all. Occasional backroad wheelies are a must. I used to be hard into track days, but now I"m more sport-touring. I love the twists and turns here in SW Wisconsin! I ride Wildcat park about 3 times a week when i can!

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
:twofinger Welcome! :twofinger

Tomah...I wish that I could say I get up that way on my bike. I do however pass by on my way to Chippewa Falls for work. One of my neighbors has a weekend house in Tomah.

Sport-touring...hugh...I get accused of sport-touring on my 600RR...it's true :lol

·
The American Stig!
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nothing wrong with some spirited sport-touring. I'm looking at the Blackbird to fill my need for more power and agility while still retaining the comfort and ride of my VFR.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Welcome Sportrods! :twofinger

I don't think there are too many SBN members on here from your side of the state. Then again, there aren't too many members on here from my side of the state either.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts