Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Asked this on another BBS.

What is your preffered method of blowing off the fat girl that wants a ride?
We all see it. Hanging out and hordes of beautiful girls completely ignore your best pick up lines. Thumb their nose at your greasy biker mug.
But then the heffers waddle up and start trolling for a ride. You know they're coming because that rumble is either a pack of open piped HD's, or a couple fat chix looking to stuff and entire motorcycle in between their butt cheeks.

The heffers usually hang out despite the severe blowing off they're receiving. They giggle at the utterly rude jokes they're bound to hear. Yet tere they are, like white on rice. Well, like white on vanilla ice cream topped with fudge and a ham sandwich. After awhile they look at your tires like a chocolate covered donut.

So let's hear your method of delivering the bad news that for fear of a flap of flab getting caught in the chain, you won't be giving them a ride tonight.

·
Light it up! Light it up!
1,459 Posts
i don't have a story of my own, but i've got one a buddy told me...

he was sitting somewhere trolling for girls when a big girl came up to ask him for a ride. he told her he was actually waiting for the bike to cool down and had to stop because it was getting to hot. "see that thing", he said..."yeah", she said. "put your hand close to it and see how hot it is, i'm waiting for that to cool down before i can ride again. It takes a few hours..."

she left him alone after that, and i don't know what he had her touch to see how hot it was...probably the exhaust pipe :lol.

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
My response is usually "sorry, no back seat" because I don't have a back seat :lol

This also works against me sometimes though, because hot girls will ask for rides, and I still have to say "sorry, no back seat" because I don't have a back seat. :lol

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
as long as I've got a face, they have a seat. Hell, put 'em on the gas tank- facing you..............here baby, hold on to this for safety..........

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
No is all I say. I don't care if they are affended it's my bike.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Well, since I'm not a guy and havent had that problem before.. I've had to tell some of my guy friends to tell um that "I don't give rides, sorry." You don't have to be mean about it. I've seen guys just being down right mean to fluffy girls. They may be b*****, but they have feelings too..

·
IM A BAD ASS WITH A STICK
374 Posts
i just tell them im not comfortable riding people on the back....i dont feel like putting my knee down just to get the kickstand up

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
I'm not sure I've had a single person ever ask while I'm near my bike. Most everyone I know thinks I am crazy for riding a sportbike (even my brother who flies little beat-up hoopdey Cessnas, lol). I did have a couple of sorority girls ask at a party, but I was nowhere near the bike so I don't count them.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Fat girls need lovin too guys..... Unless they are over 230lbs... go ahead and give them a ride and then ask for a blow job or something.... :alky

·
Registered
100 Posts
Sounds like someone is having a lot of trouble with the ladies.... Thought a Sportbike would make up for a complete lack of charm, or personality maybe... And now their pissed off...

I'd give the big girls a ride man... sounds like your going to end up pretty lonely otherwise... Hell you said it yourself,
Hanging out and hordes of beautiful girls completely ignore your best pick up lines. Thumb their nose at your greasy biker mug.
You have this kinda luck with "Hordes" of pretty girls and your bitchen that some big girls are talking to you? Sounds like you'd better just go with it... :eek: :alky :lol

He he...just fuggin with you.... I simply keep the rear cowl on my bike. I don't want to put some trap on my bike anyway... WTF would you want with some chick that hangs out asking strangers for rides....?

·
Registered
646 Posts
I also have never just been sitting on my bike and had a girl ask me for a ride. But I have had girls that I know ask me for a ride when they find out I have a bike. Some of them were big. I just tell them that I dont give rides on my bike.
Then when I give other girls rides, I make them promise not to tell the big girls that I gave them a ride. Dont want any unnecessary issues, you know? :lol

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Any curbmonkey is an idiot IMO!!!!
"hee hee, can I get a ride?? heee heee"---sooo stupid!!!

Goes for males too--yep have quite a few males that want to ride on the back of my R6--NOT!!!!!

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
I don't sit still long enough for anyone to ask and I don't have a back seat any way.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Ha ha... I saw a sportbike the other day with a sticker that read... NO FAT CHICKS!!

No way would I let a jumbo ride on my bike. I'm not going to risk having someone see me. My friends would never let me live it down.

·
Sport Tourer
1,729 Posts
You're 32, and your friends wouldn't let you live it down if you were nice to a fat person? Sounds like you should think about getting new friends.

Some people are fat. I wouldn't treat them any differently than a skinny person--on or off a bike.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Geez ... its only a ride ... not like you have to marry them! Lighten up (pun intended) :twofinger

I had this sticker on the back of my old bike .. wish I could find another one ... "gas, grass or arse ... no-one rides for free"

·
Registered
590 Posts
Just tell them that your GF would get mad if she heard someone was on your bike unless it's one of her friends. If they see you with a hottie later, they'll assume that she's your GF, or a friend of your GF.

That has a way of backfiring thought.... lots of time, hotties tote heavies along with them and they'll go back to the hottie and tell her that you're taken.

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
actually get girls in general asking me for a ride. usually i just ask them if they have a helmet strapped somewhere I don't see. of course they don't, so i don't worry about it. but i had a skanky looking youngster ask me if she could borrow one my guy friends helmets. I'm like um, no. shouldn't you be running along home to your mom and dad now? it is like 130 in the morning, i thought there was a curfew for people under 16 years old...worked like a charm. :) sorry, but no. never had a big girl ask me yet. just the little skanky people...the boys do get a kick out of me telling the girls to sow us your boobs. they think it halarious (sp?)

·
Capo di tuti Capi
287 Posts
RSixxygrl said:
Any curbmonkey is an idiot IMO!!!!
"hee hee, can I get a ride?? heee heee"---sooo stupid!!!

Goes for males too--yep have quite a few males that want to ride on the back of my R6--NOT!!!!!

RSixxygr,

I don't think the guys are looking at the R6 for a ride baby....it is you they want. :)

Stone

·
Capo di tuti Capi
287 Posts
I would just politely tell her "no" that you are not giving rides right now. Be mature and discreet about turning her down. No need to be a dick about it. She has feelings too. Do you like it if a hot chick rejects you? No. Plus, it might make you look better in front of her hottie friends if you are interested in any of them.

Stone

1 - 20 of 48 Posts