·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

:banana

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
Nice. Personally like the red, but blue works! Like the little PS-ing, background black and white, bike in reg. color. Looks good. Keep it stock (except for a pipe).

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
Sweet bike man! Congrats!

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
mikem317 said:
Nice. Personally like the red, but blue works! Like the little PS-ing, background black and white, bike in reg. color. Looks good. Keep it stock (except for a pipe).

And an undertail.

I like it (and my opinion means everything). The blue and red are my favorites.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
looks good and congrat's.

·
Registered
280 Posts
love the bike... if i was to get a new one that bllue 636 would be the one... the pic is great but still the blue is alot better to see in person...

·
WTF guy
878 Posts
hozhead said:
And an undertail.

I like it (and my opinion means everything). The blue and red are my favorites.
And some flush mounts :D

·
RLPoloArgyleSweaters,Son!
1,272 Posts
Maybe I've been ignoring Kaw to long...damn...I like it and the bt-014's(good tires) it came in on!

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah I want the front signals from the european 636 but they're $100 for the clear or smoke ones.. After the hit my bank took I'm going easy buying accessories for now :p

·
Registered
377 Posts
I love that bike, the blue is awesome. Personally I don't see how anyone could call the red version red, it is definately orange.

·
Professional Loser
319 Posts
Great bike. I was really thinking about getting one but, I then realized buying a new bike every year cost a lot of money.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
That's a beautiful giant-slayer you have there. From what I gather it's faster than most litre bikes on the track.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Cycle World just had a lap time shootout between all the new bikes.. the 636 got the fastest laptimes out of the 600s, but the literbikes beat its laptime by 1-2 seconds.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
StormHawk said:
I love that bike, the blue is awesome. Personally I don't see how anyone could call the red version red, it is definately orange.
it's called color-blindness.... :popcorn

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
badgixxer said:
it's called color-blindness.... :popcorn
:eek:nfloor

Yea, it's definatley a blatant orange.

Nice bike. Welcome to the club :D My 636 is blue. Personally, I like the blue the best. Even though i do like the classic green, there is just something about the blue. It's sexy :banana

1 - 20 of 32 Posts