Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this rebel through the dealership where I work, it was a trade in. It has a custom paint job , custom straight pipes /slash cut. HD grips, footpegs & shifter. Great little bike for the girlfriend to learn on. It is light, low and easy to handle (Plus really cheap to insure). We started the learning procces this afternoon and she pick up on it real fast! The bike fits her perfectly as she is only 5 ft and like 100lbs. She is happy, and Im having alot of teaching her the bike life. LOL

Attachments

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Nice lookin Rebel... I had the 250 Nighthawk (same engine) that I rode the crap out of before trading it in on my SV. Great little "mini" bikes....just stay away from the interstate. :D

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's a '85 only 21k (km's , im in Canada)

·
Registered
225 Posts
Nice little machine, she should like it. I saw one of those that had a two-stroke dirt bike engine. Wicked. (maybe something to think about doing when/if she gets another bike later, instead of trading it in)

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ya LOL it is.. it was on there when it was brought in for trade. I just did not bother taking it off. The woman traded it in for a HD sporty, her hubby is a big HD biker also. The gf likes it on there so .. does not bother me, I get a giggle out of it.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
nice looking bike, gotta keep the gf happy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts