Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Pro Bike Theft Victim
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No new pics on here, So i figured I would post one.. Nothing special, No action shots.. Just my wife before our Mothersday Ride (what she wanted for m-day) ;)

Attachments

·
Pro Bike Theft Victim
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And how do you know those are not ?

:) She actually wears leather pants most of the time...

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
No seams on the knees. (Check out all Kevlar riding jeans and see cleverly hidden [or not so much] seams where the Kevlar's sown in.)

I was just BS'in, anyway. Good on her for the leather pants, though. I didn't doubt that she wore that stuff. I mean...she wears everything else.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
nice bike, i bet she is having a blast on it. is it her first bike? I bought my gf a er6n, the kawasaki equivalent to the gladius i guess. We are going on a big trip on our bikes next month.

·
The cake is a lie
10,153 Posts
No seams on the knees. (Check out all Kevlar riding jeans and see cleverly hidden [or not so much] seams where the Kevlar's sown in.)

I was just BS'in, anyway. Good on her for the leather pants, though. I didn't doubt that she wore that stuff. I mean...she wears everything else.
A number of the draggin jeans brand kevlar pants do not have seams. Just FYI.

And good on her. Wish I could get my gf on a bike...

·
Pro Bike Theft Victim
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nice bike, i bet she is having a blast on it. is it her first bike? I bought my gf a er6n, the kawasaki equivalent to the gladius i guess. We are going on a big trip on our bikes next month.

Not her first, She started in the dirt on a Yamaha TTR -125 then she had a Kaw Ninja 250 for a few seasons, then she moved to the gladius/sv650...

Her progession has made her a pretty confident rider..

·
Pro Bike Theft Victim
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

I was just joking with my comment back.. the smiley dissapeared when i posted my response.

My wife has so much gear in the 5 years she has been riding we could start a website.. :eek:mg

·
Pro Bike Theft Victim
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Start ur GF on a small dirtbike (one where her feet can be planted on the ground) in the middle of a field and watch her interest grow...

·
Registered
3,877 Posts

Not that I doubt you, but which? I just looked on revzilla and motorcycle superstore before posting that and every single pair are double stitched, even the top of the line Dianese. (Out and in, if it's only stitched on the inside there's more of a chance for the kevlar to tear free isn't there?

Ah well. Joke completely back fired on me, I guess. :facepalm Glad you didn't take offense, OP.

·
Pro Bike Theft Victim
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1 - 12 of 12 Posts