Looks like the sticky function is working!:cheers

·
FZ6 Corner Carver
12,159 Posts
good stuff...

·
Registered
269 Posts
yeah its a good vid, it's been around for a while but if this is the first time you're looking at it, it's a good place to start

·
Registered
186 Posts
Yeah it's a 600, but you have to understand it's an older bike, and he has different sprockets, lower geared.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Yea seen that before, makes me laugh when they're goin on about throttle choppers at the end! Good vid and a good find ZXHunteR, i didn't know it was on youtube............it took me days to download it with a bit torrent client!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/4374392/how_2_wheelie.wmv
This link is valid.

Zixxer330 Said:
about the first vid, is he on a zx10 cause my 600 cant not power up like that by just rolling on
His bike may be lower geared, perhaps; but honestly I believe from personal experience that if your sitting just right and have proper throttle control with correct body input, you can throttle anything up that has moderate power, down to an XR50.

Once you know how to get it up well, you can drop your rear sprocket's teeth to where you cant power up so much but you have longer wider gears. So you feather the clutch and slip it up; finding yourself with a more useable gear for maintaining the wheelie.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts