Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
rectal rooter
482 Posts
oh my god that must have been painful. she looked like she ejected herself off the thing. reguardless, at least give the chick the jacket, even if you dont care about yourself.

·
Registered
981 Posts
it looked like she pushed off. but on slo-mo, it looks like her feet slipped and she reached forward trying to catch herself but the bike was moving just a bit faster at that point. the way she'd have landed is gonna f*ck her up good.

·
Sub-Zero
922 Posts
ouch, her boobies must be inflated now, she landed on it.. ouchies..

her elbows and arms are gonna be pretty messed up for couple weeks

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Man.................I really hate seeing shit like that. The thing that gets me is that there soooooo many ways for that to be avoided. He should have let her know what he was fixing to do, and then I'm sure she would have held on.

I wounder what injuries she sustained all were?

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
ummmmmmmmmmm, ouch!! think she'll ever get on a bike again?!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BuRn__ said:
it looked like she pushed off. but on slo-mo, it looks like her feet slipped and she reached forward trying to catch herself but the bike was moving just a bit faster at that point. the way she'd have landed is gonna f*ck her up good.
her arms are off the guy before her foot leaves the peg from what I can see. it looks to me like she just freaked out and let go for some reason... :confused:

and for those of you saying the dude should have told her, there's no doubt it my mind she knew he was going to wheelie, why else would they have been videotaping the shit?

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I wonder if her boobs made it. Looked like she landed right on them and possibly ground them off.

·
Registered
121 Posts
In slow-mo, she puts her left foot down on the ground as she is sliding off. I reach around and pat my girl on the leg just before a wheelie to let her know that she might need to hold on. Get her a jacket and some gloves!!!!!

·
Registered
364 Posts
If you do it real slow you can see her left leg slip of the fairing, then she lets go with her right hand for some reason, but then when shes trying to grab back on with her right hand her other foot comes off and her left hand slips off the guys stomach.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I ride with my husband all the time and when he is going to do something like that he taps me on the leg or on the hand.. She should have been holding on..

·
Time To Ride Yet?
75 Posts
What a classic ass-clown move. First off where are the jackets and gloves? Then again, I guess they were too cool for proper gear. Hope that dumb bitch learned a lesson, maybe she will sue that squid for being a jackass. This stuff cracks me up, just when you think people might get a clue another video pops up.....worthless

1 - 20 of 26 Posts