Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to put this thread out there for other YZF600 owners. I just recently purchased and had installed on my bike a new front sproket (1 tooth down) stage 2 jet kit by dynojet and K&N air filter. Now my bike absolutely rocks and im thrilled to death. So i guess im just looking for maybe some other owners of this great bike to relay maybe some other additions that they have done to there bike and maybe some more suggestions on a better looking aftermarket seat? Thanks.

·
Registered
48 Posts
you can always go a few teeth more on the rear sprocket for more added acceleration. Exhaust is also a good mod. since you have the jet kit and all, get a full system.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the advice, but a full system thats kinda expensive ill guess ill have to start saving now! Anyway Thanks again for the advice.

·
Registered
61 Posts
jwadamson said:
Just wanted to put this thread out there for other YZF600 owners. I just recently purchased and had installed on my bike a new front sproket (1 tooth down) stage 2 jet kit by dynojet and K&N air filter. Now my bike absolutely rocks and im thrilled to death. So i guess im just looking for maybe some other owners of this great bike to relay maybe some other additions that they have done to there bike and maybe some more suggestions on a better looking aftermarket seat? Thanks.

Do you still have the Stock can on it ?

·
Midmo Ridaz
10 Posts
i have an 02 and i got tired of the blue that it was so last winter i repainted it tangerine orange with a gold pearl on top so it flip flops between gold pearl and orange... i have gone 2 teeth down in the front which is amazing for doing stunts. i was wanting a jet kit really bad do they still work even without aftermarket exhaust? i have my stock pupe on but i drilled out the baffle it still looks completely stock but it actually sounds like i have a bad ass exhaust on it. i just had to pull out my motor to do a little tranny work on it so do u know of anything that i can do since the motor will be out? u mentioned something about the seat... i made a bubble cover kind of like the busa cover for the back seat out of 5 layers of fiberglass but its not as tall as the busa cover it looks bad ass... maybe u might be interested in that. i will have to get some pics of it soon to show u.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts