Sport Bikes banner

Just got orders to Astoria

1K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  geoff hathaway 
#1 ·
Looks like I'm getting transferred there this coming Summer. Can't wait. I lived there for 2 years and just moved to Florida 2 years ago and now i'm going back. Thought I'd post and see if anyone is near the area or whatever. Definately looks as if the Oregon forums are pretty desolate.

BTW I'm not a fair weather rider. I'll ride in any condition my gear will allow. So when the rain comes, as long as the wind isn't too bad, I'll be more than happy to ride.

Ron

#2 ·
Welcome back to the PNW. Us folk from WA have been know to be in the Or. area a time or 2. + you're not far from St.Helens, that's always fun.

#3 ·
Yeah, I can't wait to make it back. I love the roads in the area so much. I assume we have more Washington members than Oregon? I figured there would be a lot of Portland guys on here.

Ron

#6 ·
Transferred

:fiddy
Ronrdrcr said:
Looks like I'm getting transferred there this coming Summer. Can't wait. I lived there for 2 years and just moved to Florida 2 years ago and now i'm going back. Thought I'd post and see if anyone is near the area or whatever. Definately looks as if the Oregon forums are pretty desolate.

BTW I'm not a fair weather rider. I'll ride in any condition my gear will allow. So when the rain comes, as long as the wind isn't too bad, I'll be more than happy to ride.

Ron

#7 ·
Hey How's It Going? Names Geoff I Live In Columbia City Or Near St Helens Just Got Back Into Riding.looking For People To Ride With If Interested Just Give Me A Shout Out.use To Belong To A Club When I Lived In So Cal.lots Of Cruisers Up Here Not Many Sportbikes.would Like To Meet Up With People With The Same Interests.

G Hathaway
Whitebear

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.