Sport Bikes banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my bike, i still have to powdercoat the front wheel, After that I think im going to be done with it. I cut the muffler down aswell, Sounds alot better I think. Well let me know what you guys think neg or positive. Or whatelse i could do to it. Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
you know, overall, I think I would like it better if the rearsets/PP were more of a flat black instead of that incredibly glaring orange. I think it ties in well, and perhaps I would like it better once the front wheel is done.

The important thing is do you like it? As long as you do, that is all that is important.

·
Lowlife
7,019 Posts
Where did you send the rearsets/pegs and how much? As long as you like it is all that matters...you can slap on some aftermarket levers.....black or gold would work with your scheme...

I like the exhaust...

·
Shut the **** up and ride
5,031 Posts
Im glad Im not looking at your bike in person, bright orange and the sun blaring off the bike would sear my retnas.

Whatever floats your boat, its all up to you bro. A little too bright in my opinion.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the opinions thats what i wanted. I really do like it. I just wanted something diffrent than all the other million gsxr running around here. I will have my front wheel done here soon. I have a guy here local that does it all for me. He does it pretty cheap. Turns out really nice too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts