Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well first to introduce myself..I'm Nick from NY.. I was a member a few years back, had to sell my bike and couldnt take the tease so I became an inactive member :(..

Anyway, today I picked up my '05 GSX-R 750..AWESOME bike..

My question is, my garage is TOOOOO small I could BARELY squeeze it in there.. My parents hate the bike as it is, so I need to find another means of storing it. Anyone got any ideas.. I was thinkin about one of those car gazeebo thingamag******, I know its huge but im sure SOMEBODY makes them for bikes.. If anyone has any suggestions or a place i can pick me up one of them, please dont keep it a secret.. Thanks to all.. Happy posting.. :cheers

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Amen to THAT..buuuutttt, I'm still a student and i get to live in this place for free..My laundry does itself and everynight i come home to a hot meal..Can't argue with that :) :phatyo

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
I'll have to agree to that, although I don't have a bike yet. School comes first, and school is expensive.. Damn tuition hikes...

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Welcome back to the fun.

One of those gazebo thingamagigers is not going to keep it warm and toasty during a NewYork winter but you asked so.

Motorcycle covers by the Bike Barn - Convenient, Non- contact motorcycle cover!
http://www.thebikebarn.net/

Attachments

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
YAHTZEEEE!! Perfect bud, thanks.. I just need somethin to do with it during the summer to shield it from the sun and rain.. Ill figure something else out for the winter.. Thanks man :)

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
Maybe underneath a deck or porch or something to that effect.

I hope your last machine was an SS, otherwise look out for the anti-SS nazis. I already took some bullets, or should I say, bulletSS.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha my last bike was a '00 CBR600 F4.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
njssli22 said:
YAHTZEEEE!! Perfect bud, thanks.. I just need somethin to do with it during the summer to shield it from the sun and rain.. Ill figure something else out for the winter.. Thanks man :)

Your welcome. :cheers

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
first off congrat's on the new bike, you might also look into a storage unit to store the bike

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thats an idea also for the winter.. How much do those things go for? you pay monthly or yearly?

·
Registered
436 Posts
congrats on the bike

you pay monthly for storeage units.....you could also buy a small shed..or build one!

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Congrats on the new GSXR njssli22, and welcome back to the addiction.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
njssli22 said:
thats an idea also for the winter.. How much do those things go for? you pay monthly or yearly?

Heated,big enough for a bike,$75 to $100 a month up here.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
pics are on the way..tryin locate my camera..

maybe this summer Ill see how my bob vila abilities stack up.. It's gonna be lopsided and duct taped but well see :)

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Your'e good on locks/chains and whatnot right? covering it is always a good thing but also having it bolted down or somethin is another plus. Does the 05' have that alien pipe?

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
only one lock.. ill get one or two more safety precautions..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts