Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took my bike to EDR Performance to get it dynoed and have a dyno-tuned map done since adding the filter, exhaust and punching out the cat pipe. 92.7 HP to the asphalt! :banana I had them sync the throttle bodies too while it was in there. I noticed on the receipt that they made a note that they plugged the air injection which I thought was interesting. It is probably a result of removing the cat pipe. Anyone else have to do that?

Attachments

·
Registered
676 Posts
Nice numbers!

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Now I will REALLY smoke that slow ass Sharkbait66! :eek:nfloor That is to be expected any way since he rides one of those really slow blue bikes :neener

·
Registered
944 Posts
Nice. My m2 are suppose to be here today (yea right). I remember you saying you were buying the baffles or were thinking about it. Did you?? Do they work?? Hows the deceleration "pop pop puupop"?? ........If you didn't, my appologies for wasting 5 seconds of your life there.

·
Sigh.......
291 Posts
Sigh......... you know it is rather ammusing how you silver folk seem to spend WAY more money on your mopeds to make them "faster" than the rest of us with the sexy-chickdiggin' blue ones. And yet we still have as much fun :flipa

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WISPER said:
Nice. My m2 are suppose to be here today (yea right). I remember you saying you were buying the baffles or were thinking about it. Did you?? Do they work?? Hows the deceleration "pop pop puupop"?? ........If you didn't, my appologies for wasting 5 seconds of your life there.
Yeah, I bought the baffles and recommend that you do too unless you like it godaweful loud. It does pop under deceleration but I like it, sounds cool!

·
Sigh.......
291 Posts
WISPER said:
Yeah he did. And man do they sound great. He has the track racing sound, with the "Good" pop-pop-puupop!

·
Registered
944 Posts
SWEEEET :) . I'll try without, and probably buy a set anyway. Loud's good in my book, bumped my civic to 96dbs and haven't been cut off since. Honestly i just hate not being able to hear it at 40mph without reving to 10,000

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WISPER said:
SWEEEET :) . I'll try without, and probably buy a set anyway. Loud's good in my book, bumped my civic to 96dbs and haven't been cut off since. Honestly i just hate not being able to hear it at 40mph without reving to 10,000
Even with the baffles in you will ALWAYS be able to hear it with the 2 Bros

·
Registered
291 Posts
Oh yeah, you will hear the 2B's! I had to put the baffles in, otherwise it was WAY TOO loud!

Only thing I didn't like after that was in the 4-5k range with light throttle there was a lot of popping, but the map seems to have helped that out.

·
Registered
5,525 Posts
crazymofo said:
I took my bike to EDR Performance to get it dynoed and have a dyno-tuned map done since adding the filter, exhaust and punching out the cat pipe. 92.7 HP to the asphalt! :banana I had them sync the throttle bodies too while it was in there. I noticed on the receipt that they made a note that they plugged the air injection which I thought was interesting. It is probably a result of removing the cat pipe. Anyone else have to do that?
That graph looks great! Uniform increase all across the board. :dblthumb

1 - 11 of 11 Posts