Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my recall clean 10 yesterday.
CANNOT wait to break it in.
Just wanted to give a what's up.....
New to the area, and need some riding buddies........
gimme a holla' if you're around my area.

l8r

·
Registered
200 Posts
Got back from the track at Roebling Road Sunday. Got a chance to ride a ZX10 and Gixxer750. What a Frick'n A that a blast. :lol

I love my ZRX and can hang with the best of them, but I can pick it up a notch or 2 with those bikes!!

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Congrats on the 10R p-sobe. Enjoy it, it's a sweet ass bike!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i'm breaking it in now......rides so smooth. had a '00 zx-7, and this
doesn't even compare. thanks all........
i ordered a muzzy silp, should be here in a few days. anybody know what's up with my next step, additional computer chip, tweaking, or anything at all i need to do to ensure i don't loose any HP? i really am not worried about gaining much, just wanted the pipe for the sound. hoping i don't have to do too much. thanks for the info in advance.....

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah i got the last one im miami at the time. was hard to track down, especially having to wait on the recall.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
P-SOBE said:
yeah i'm breaking it in now......rides so smooth. had a '00 zx-7, and this
doesn't even compare. thanks all........
i ordered a muzzy slip, should be here in a few days. anybody know what's up with my next step, additional computer chip, tweaking, or anything at all i need to do to ensure i don't loose any HP? i really am not worried about gaining much, just wanted the pipe for the sound. hoping i don't have to do too much. thanks for the info in advance.....
You can install a Power Commander on it, but with the pipe just being a slip-on it isn't necessary. I have a Muzzy slip-on on my 10R now, and it runs just fine all by itself.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Congrats p-sobe! Although not necessary, the PC really made a difference to me with the Muzzy slip-on. I was suprised at how lean it was running before the custom map (picked up an additional 5 hp after the map).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts