Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
How about them Redskins?
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After a month, and 74 different homes, The wife and I just bought a home tonight. Signed the contract about 2 hrs ago. We bought a 1 story 1600 sf home on a 9000 sf lot. Thats a big ass back yard for this area. We stayed in Henderson, Green Valley to be exact right off Stephanie St. Oh yea, it has a 4 car garage. :headbang I will be throwing a SBN housewarming BBQ/party in the near future. Stay tuned.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Sweet dude, congrats. Now for that first month of ass rapeing you gonna get.. We want $150 to hook up power, $50 to hook up phone, $50 for Gas, and Ohh, you wanted your toilets to flush? That will be another $50 :) Ohh what fun moveing can be. Should tell your agent as a gift, you want them to pay for all your utility hook up's. Haha. Get somethin good out of them :)

But congrats man. If you need help with anything just let me know. You know where to find my number.

- Ice_Hole

·
Registered
842 Posts
i always like the extra 500 they need at the title company for "calculated expenses" or whatever they spring it on...

Way cool though man! congrats to you on your purchase! I know how lame it is living rat style in an apt here!!!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Congrats on the new house!! Hope Don still isnt mad today or he may try to come over & move it to the next block. :)

·
Registered
529 Posts
kviper said:
Congrats on the new house!! Hope Don still isnt mad today or he may try to come over & move it to the next block. :)

Mwahaha.. What's with this? I alway's angry? I just havein fun as usual. And Damn the Man, you know he is tryin to fock ya.

- Ice_Hole

((That's right, that new forum is a conspiracy))

·
Registered
529 Posts
Ohh man, you guys hate me. I means waht have I ever done to you. I think you guys should all pay $50 to join my club, and we can pose with our patches all the time.

- Ice_Hole

((Or something like that))

·
Registered
529 Posts
Ya, and with your sponsor also.. Gotta screw up the ride for the both of you..

- Ice_Hole

1 - 11 of 11 Posts