Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
the joke is in your hand
8,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
little different seeing a band in costumes. but the fans?...that "cybergoth" stuff is just silly.

·
A guy on a scruffy bike
15,367 Posts
Everybody needs a hobby.

PhilB

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
Do either of them ever take the clothes off?

·
Registered
569 Posts
Eh. It's just a thing they do. It's like guys who wear football jerseys that are 2 sizes too big throw on some "Bling" and go listen to bad rap music.* Or girls who go to the club dressed in what is essentially underwear with a small bed sheet attached to it.

To each their own.

*I say bad rap music because the total combined duration of every good rap song made in the last decade is <20 minutes.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
no, you just cannot accept that some people have different hobbies than you.

it's not as if it's being marketed and driven down your throat. it's a fuggin youtube video. let her do her shitty little dance in some odd looking clothing and live her own fuckin life. goddammit.

alls I saw was a decent body and obscurred face in a cool little halloween costume.

Reactions: PhilB

·
the joke is in your hand
8,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
no, you just cannot accept that some people have different hobbies than you.

it's not as if it's being marketed and driven down your throat. it's a fuggin youtube video. let her do her shitty little dance in some odd looking clothing and live her own fuckin life. goddammit.

alls I saw was a decent body and obscurred face in a cool little halloween costume.
google cyber goth. crazy damn kids. :eek:nfloor

the only reason you're bent out of shape about the whole thing is because you find her mildly attractive.
if she was some ugly fat girl or guy you'd have a different tone about you.

·
Premium Member
12,527 Posts
little different seeing a band in costumes. but the fans?...that "cybergoth" stuff is just silly.
Why? Why is it silly. I bet they think half he stuff we do is silly... Or half what the civil war folks do is silly. What do you care of they dress up with cyber dreads and plastic.

Dragoncon or wicked affair events are fun.

Reactions: The Predator

·
Registered
212 Posts
This is old style man, cybergoths have been around forever. Think of it as the goth version of candy kids... Or is it the style of dance that you don't like? What kind of dancing is acceptable to you?

·
Premium Member
12,527 Posts
ps... face masks make me happy

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Are we implying that everyone is from the United States on youtube?

·
The cake is a lie
10,153 Posts
Meh, who cares. Though I will say some of the costumes made me think of this:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts