Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was coming home from a girls house im seeing about 25 miles away. Got within about 3 miles of my house last night at about 12:30 a.m. I was probably doing about 70 mph because i was just really wanting to get home. All of a sudden i see wat looks to be a few deer in the highway. Got a little closer, and there were about 5 cows just in the middle of the highway! I nailed on both brakes..the back one locked up a bit but i kept it under control. Got around all the cows because the bulk of them was in my lane..so i just got in the other lane. Needless to say i was pretty nervous the rest of the way home lol

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Man, you got lucky. If you wrecked the bike, I'm sure you could have sold the cow to a slaughter house for repairs. Mmmmmm steak. :drool

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
sounds like it could have been nasty, glad nothing bad happened

·
Head Rooster
3,438 Posts
MOO! hahaha

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
About 2 1/2 years ago I was driving a bucket truck from Klamath Falls, OR to Boise, ID at night - on a sheet of ice. Doing about 65 at night (still on nothing but ice) when a cow decides to wander onto the road. There's a car headed my way in the other lane so I've got nowhere to go and no traction to stop. My right mirror came within 2 inches of its head. DAMN that cow turned fast and got out of there - another guy (supervisor actually) was right behind me and thought for sure we were gonna be having steaks that night.

Damn suicide cows!

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
definitely a close call, good to hear your o.k. Unfortantely allot of close calls and accidents happen real close to home.

P.S. Got Milk ????

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Did you tell them to Mooooooooove? They might have herd you!
It could have been a cowtastrophe....

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
kazlab67 said:
Did you tell them to Mooooooooove? They might have herd you!
It could have been a cowtastrophe....
That's the best one so far :eek:nfloor

1 - 11 of 11 Posts