Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok now i know when i start stuntin i'm gonna be better than yall cause i got a busa, but i just need some help wit some things. All my friends got busas and they can do some crazy shit, but everytime i try to do what they do i can't get my damn front up. what am i supposed to do. i'm goin like 80 and i keep hitting the throttle but nothin happens. help a brotha out!

·
I like white pants
865 Posts
Doodles said:
Ok now i know when i start stuntin i'm gonna be better than yall cause i got a busa, but i just need some help wit some things. All my friends got busas and they can do some crazy shit, but everytime i try to do what they do i can't get my damn front up. what am i supposed to do. i'm goin like 80 and i keep hitting the throttle but nothin happens. help a brotha out!
Why would you want to even be on one wheel past 80??? Thats just asking for trouble, especially if you cant get it up normally (that sounds dirty)

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Busa's have alot of torque.....I am suprised you can't power wheelie.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Doodles said:
Damn .. here is what you need to do. Start up the busa.. get off and look all around on the ground for your NUTS since they must of fell off since you cant power up a busa.. give it some gas.. shirley. :urowned

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
just dump the clutch at about 10,000 rpms when the stop light turns green and hang on.....:neener
:popcorn

·
Sport Tourer
1,729 Posts
^^^

Nah, that won't do it. You need to remove the rev limiter, yo. You see, that shit is whack and it keeps the brotha down, dawg. You remove the rev limita and you open the throttle WIDE FUCKIN OPEN in first dawg and you dump that clutch like you dump yo baby's momma. That'll get yo wheel up. Then you just gotta keep yo throttle open to keep it up, yo, and then you shift without clutching in dawg. If you clutch in you drop the wheelie and you look like a damn foo. Just keep the throttle open and shift, it's a lil jerky but it's the best mang

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
wangsta said:
Damn .. here is what you need to do. Start up the busa.. get off and look all around on the ground for your NUTS since they must of fell off since you cant power up a busa.. give it some gas.. shirley. :urowned
That is TOTALLY IT. I love how he told everyone he was going to be better than them, he's talking shit to all the real stunnaz on the board and he can't even wheelie a busa...shiiiiiiiiit. hahaha

·
Registered
37 Posts
technique.... and I really hope this isn't your first bike.... and by the way, busa don't make you the best no matter who you are

1 - 9 of 9 Posts