Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What up guys ...Started wheelin a few weeks ago ..This wheelie ended up pretty damn high but the photofrapher :p sucked ass ..Only action I got of me on the come up . So figured I post Blah

Squided out at that : p

·
Banned
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
HAHAH That looks so gay lol ... Ill try and get anotehr picture when its actually up lol

·
Registered
226 Posts
lol, shit. thats a funny picture :)

·
Light it up! Light it up!
1,459 Posts
i think i've wheelied that high just accelerating hard and banging second gear :lol

the handicapped designations in the foreground fit in perfectly in that picture :lol

sorry man, couldn't help it :joke

·
Registered
459 Posts
If you could hold it up for a long time, then the photographer couldn't f up. And you are giong to get shit for the gear too... i would just replace the pic if i were you...

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts

You may want to work on your height a little.

First things first....(break for laughing)....ok.....(laughing some more)....uh hum.....ok now what you need to do is.... BUHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH ....Oh shit!

·
Registered
151 Posts
HAHAHAHA
Well, at least you wern't in traffic w/o gear, trying to wheelie.

BTW - Did you look at that pic before posting?

·
Banned
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
lol Thats tight y0 ... Its def a 12 o clock :-D ..Ill get some pics when i get a good photographer who knows how to use a camara : p Nice photoshop

·
Registered
731 Posts
remember when I said I could not wheeli my bike..... well if thats one, I think I can.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts